Necromancer Skeletal Mage Singularity Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Singularity Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
Using the adaptable and versatile Legacy of Dreams bonus as well as a slew of items that empower summoner builds, the LoD Singularity Necromancer emerges as a powerful Skeletal Mage variant. This resource intensive, bursty playstyle is mostly aimed at solo Greater Rift progression.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Singularity Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Simulacrum Reservoir Skeletal Mage Singularity 1 Blood Rush Molting 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Bone Armor Dislocation 4 Devour Satiated|
The required gear setup for the LoD Singularity Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Razeth's Volition
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Chest: Requiem Cereplate
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Steuart's Greaves
- Bracers: Reaper's Wraps
- Amulet: Haunted Visions
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Circle of Nailuj's Evol (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
- Weapon Slot: Reilena's Shadowhook
- Armor Slot: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Jewelry Slot: Krysbin's Sentence
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Minor revision to Hexing Pants in the Cube.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Revised Cube recommendation to Hexing Pants.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Skill page reviewed and approved for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons