Necromancer Skeletal Mage Singularity Build With LoD
Welcome to our build guide for LoD Singularity Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
Using the adaptable and versatile Legacy of Dreams bonus as well as a slew of items that empower summoner builds, the LoD Singularity Necromancer emerges as a powerful Skeletal Mage variant. This resource intensive, bursty playstyle is mostly aimed at solo Greater Rift progression.
The basic skill setup of the LoD Singularity Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Simulacrum Reservoir Skeletal Mage Singularity 1 Blood Rush Molting 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Bone Armor Dislocation 4 Devour Satiated|
The required gear setup for the LoD Singularity Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Razeth's Volition
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Chest: Requiem Cereplate
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Steuart's Greaves
- Bracers: Reaper's Wraps
- Amulet: Haunted Visions
- Ring 1: Convention of Elements (or The Wailing Host in early progression)
- Ring 2: Circle of Nailuj's Evol (or Litany of the Undaunted in early progression)
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
- Weapon Slot: Reilena's Shadowhook
- Armor Slot: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan
- Jewelry Slot: Krysbin's Sentence
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Minor revision to Hexing Pants in the Cube.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Revised Cube recommendation to Hexing Pants.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Skill page reviewed and approved for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 23 Aug. 2018 (skills page): Skills were reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide