Necromancer Skeletal Mage Singularity Build With LoN Set
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Singularity Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
Using the adaptable and versatile Legacy of Nightmares set as well as a slew of items that empower summoner builds, the LoN Singularity Necromancer emerges as a powerful Skeletal Mage variant. This resource intensive, bursty playstyle is mostly aimed at solo Greater Rift progression.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Singularity Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Simulacrum Reservoir Skeletal Mage Singularity 1 Blood Rush Molting 2 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 3 Bone Armor Dislocation 4 Devour Satiated|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Singularity Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution. Note that we have included some recommendations that specifically pertain to Season 17, where you get the set bonuses of the Legacy of Nightmares set ( The Wailing Host and Litany of the Undaunted) passively, without the need to wear them.
- Helm: Leoric's Crown
- Shoulders: Razeth's Volition
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Chest: Requiem Cereplate
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Swamp Land Waders
- Boots: Steuart's Greaves
- Bracers: Reaper's Wraps
- Amulet: Haunted Visions
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Convention of Elements in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Circle of Nailuj's Evol in Season 17)
- Weapon: Scythe of the Cycle
- Offhand: Bone Ringer
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Enforcer
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- 17 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (gear page): Guide added.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (skills page): Guide added.
- 17 Apr. 2019 (this page): Guide added.
- Diablo Immortal: Potential Monetization Model
- Season 17 Guides: All Classes
- Season 17 Guides: Crusader, Demon Hunter and Monk
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 Part 2
- Season 17 Guides: Barbarian and Necromancer
- Challenge Rift 99 Guides
- Patch 2.6.5 Now Live + Patch Notes
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 - Featuring Deadset
- Poison Dart Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Demon Hunter Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Avarice Conquest
- Wizard question
- Grasp Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)