Danetta's Hatred Set
Welcome to our Danetta's Hatred guide, where we tell you all about this Demon Hunter set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Danetta's Hatred Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Danetta's Hatred set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Hand Crossbow: Danetta's Revenge — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Dexterity, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Attack Speed
- Hand Crossbow: Danetta's Spite — Desirable stats: High Base Damage, Dexterity, Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift, Attack Speed
How to Farm Danetta's Hatred Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Danetta's Hatred pieces.
Note that Danetta's Hatred set falls into the category of 2-piece sets, which excludes it from the list of sets that the Kanai's Cube 'Convert Set Item' recipe of works on. This means you need to find one of each of the two items by other means (farming, gambling, upgrading rares), and cannot convert a duplicate into the missing one. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for detailed information on the Cube's recipes and the possibilities of their application.
How to Use the Danetta's Hatred Set
- 2-piece bonus
- Vault costs 8 Hatred instead of Discipline.
- Vault deals 800% increased damage.
The Danetta's Hatred set offers bonuses revolving round Vault, the mobility tool of Demon Hunters, and requires that you slot the skill as part of your active rotation. It is also a unique weapon set in that both weapons offer a separate legendary effect that is independent of the 2-piece set bonus. Danetta's Revenge applies the effects of the Rattling Roll rune to Vault, adding on top of your selected rune. Danetta's Spite spawns a clone at the starting point of your Vault, capable of doing basic attacks. On top of that, the two sets turn Vault from a Discipline into a Hatred spender, keeping the cost at 8 — quite easily manageable for the spammier resource pool, and practically negated with the proper gear and skill bonuses.
In terms of the Danetta's Revenge bonus, note that the Rattling Roll rune is able to proc displacement-based effects (i.e. Strongarm Bracers) and crowd control-based effects (i.e. Ancient Parthan Defenders). The clones left by Danetta's Spite are largely irrelevant, especially when speed farming, but can serve as the occasional distraction for enemies.
As far as the 2-piece bonus is concerned, you can work around the converted cost of Vault and reach unparalleled speeds in many ways. Over-time Hatred regeneration can come from rolls on gear (cloaks, crossbows), the Seethe and Bat Companion runes, and even from your Templar follower. As the set is speed farm-centric, you are more than likely using a combination of the Blood Vengeance passive and the Avarice Band — Boon of the Hoarder combo, which is a massive source of resource restoration.
Builds Using the Danetta's Hatred Set
- 28 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Witch Doctor Jade Set Dungeon
- Wizard Frozen Orb Build With LoD
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Frenzy HotNS Barbarian
- Demon Hunter Embodiment of the Marauder Set Dungeon
- Monk Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Dungeon