Necromancer Grace of Inarius Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.6.7 / Season 19)
This build is a starter build for fresh Level 70 Necromancers who have access to the Grace of Inarius set.
This guide is part of our Necromancer Seasonal Progress Guide, which also includes a leveling build and other early builds for fresh 70 characters.
Fresh 70 Build
|Frailty Aura of Frailty Blood Rush Molting 1 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Command Golem Flesh Golem 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
The starter Inarius set build is almost identical to a higher tier Corpsemancer build, using the close range synergy of the Inarius set and Corpse Explosion Close Quarters. This high damage, Corpse-consuming skill will be boosted by Grasps of Essence and fed by Golemskin Breeches, both of which are very important and easy early gambles for the build. (Naturally, to make use of both items you will need to cube the weaker one and wear the other, replacing a piece of the Inarius set while completing its bonus via the Act I cache legendary Ring of Royal Grandeur.) As usual, Bone Armor needs to make its way into an Inarius set build, as the radius of its swirling bone tornado will dictate the area where your damage and defenses will be heightened. Use the Dislocation rune to gain an extra proc for another cornerstone Necromancer item, Krysbin's Sentence.
Mobility is an aspect of any farming build that cannot be ignored, and you will do well to include the solitary Necromancer movement skill — Blood Rush — along with the Corpse-generating Molting rune to supplement your Corpse-consuming main source of damage.
Bolstering your Corpse generation needs, you will be taking Command Golem for the active component of the Flesh Golem rune, providing you with an instantaneous source of burst damage via the 8 generated corpses. Offsetting its tremendous power with a massive cooldown, you will also be including Land of the Dead Frozen Lands for unhindered Corpse Explosion spam. This signature Necromancer skill dictates the inclusion of an In-geom as early as you can to improve its uptime.
Curses are an important aspect of the class, and you can reinforce your early farming potential with the staple Frailty Aura of Frailty. You can easily attach a defensive aspect to this offensive curse by equipping the common Dayntee's Binding belt.
You will maintain some of your leveling passives, particularly the extra movement speed of Fueled by Death and the cursed enemy bonuses of Spreading Malediction. Finish up your passive roster with the substantial toughness boost of Stand Alone (since it is a near pet-less build) and Commander of the Risen Dead to have the Command Golem active component up more often.
Gear and Builds Using This Set
The build above is specifically created not to require any additional sets or legendary items. In order to transition to a late game-oriented spec using the same set, we have a rough list of high priority items to obtain, as well as a link to the build they pertain to.
- Corpse Explosion Build — Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang (1h Scythe); Grasps of Essence (gloves); Golemskin Breeches (pants); In-geom (1h sword); Krysbin's Sentence, Ring of Royal Grandeur (rings); The Johnstone (amulet); Dayntee's Binding (belt).
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo 4 GamesRadar Hands On - Death Kits, Difficulty and More
- Path of Diablo (2) Season 9 Brings a New Skill, Widescreen Support, Trade 2.0 and More
- Crusader Solo GR 150, 12 Mins with Great Commentary
- Season 20 PTR and Balance Blog Timing + All Diablo 3 Season Durations
- Diablo 4 Vs. 3 Vs. 2 Graphics and Art Style Comparisons
- Warcraft 3: Reforged and StarCraft 2 Join the ESL
- Quarterly Updates on Diablo IV in 2020
- Old Diablo 3 Forums Shutting Down Today
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- (Seasonal)StoneClan is recruiting casual D3 players for seasonal play
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Corpse Lance Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Demon Hunter The Thrill Conquest
- Efficient Regular Rifts Guide