Necromancer Grace of Inarius Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.6.8 / Season 20)
This build is a starter build for fresh Level 70 Necromancers who have access to the Grace of Inarius set.
This guide is part of our Necromancer Seasonal Progress Guide, which also includes a leveling build and other early builds for fresh 70 characters.
Fresh 70 Build
|Frailty Aura of Frailty Blood Rush Molting 1 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Command Golem Flesh Golem 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
The starter Inarius set build is almost identical to a higher tier Corpsemancer build, using the close range synergy of the Inarius set and Corpse Explosion Close Quarters. This high damage, Corpse-consuming skill will be boosted by Grasps of Essence and fed by Golemskin Breeches, both of which are very important and easy early gambles for the build. (Naturally, to make use of both items you will need to cube the weaker one and wear the other, replacing a piece of the Inarius set while completing its bonus via the Act I cache legendary Ring of Royal Grandeur.) As usual, Bone Armor needs to make its way into an Inarius set build, as the radius of its swirling bone tornado will dictate the area where your damage and defenses will be heightened. Use the Dislocation rune to gain an extra proc for another cornerstone Necromancer item, Krysbin's Sentence.
Mobility is an aspect of any farming build that cannot be ignored, and you will do well to include the solitary Necromancer movement skill — Blood Rush — along with the Corpse-generating Molting rune to supplement your Corpse-consuming main source of damage.
Bolstering your Corpse generation needs, you will be taking Command Golem for the active component of the Flesh Golem rune, providing you with an instantaneous source of burst damage via the 8 generated corpses. Offsetting its tremendous power with a massive cooldown, you will also be including Land of the Dead Frozen Lands for unhindered Corpse Explosion spam. This signature Necromancer skill dictates the inclusion of an In-geom as early as you can to improve its uptime.
Curses are an important aspect of the class, and you can reinforce your early farming potential with the staple Frailty Aura of Frailty. You can easily attach a defensive aspect to this offensive curse by equipping the common Dayntee's Binding belt.
You will maintain some of your leveling passives, particularly the extra movement speed of Fueled by Death and the cursed enemy bonuses of Spreading Malediction. Finish up your passive roster with the substantial toughness boost of Stand Alone (since it is a near pet-less build) and Commander of the Risen Dead to have the Command Golem active component up more often.
Gear and Builds Using This Set
The build above is specifically created not to require any additional sets or legendary items. In order to transition to a late game-oriented spec using the same set, we have a rough list of high priority items to obtain, as well as a link to the build they pertain to.
- Corpse Explosion Build — Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang (1h Scythe); Grasps of Essence (gloves); Golemskin Breeches (pants); In-geom (1h sword); Krysbin's Sentence, Ring of Royal Grandeur (rings); The Johnstone (amulet); Dayntee's Binding (belt).
- 13 Mar. 2020: Reviewed for Season 20.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Possible Diablo 3 Season 22 Delay and Diablo 4 Q3 Update
- Diablo Lilith Statue Arrives to Buyers Ahead of October 16
- Remastered Diablo Intro Cinematic
- 10,000+ Stacks of the Seasonal Buff, With No End in Sight! Wudijo Goes Crazy Stackin'
- Double Bounties Buff Only Available to Seasonal Characters
- S21 Rank 1 4-man GR 150 Runs for US, EU and Asia: Sub-4 Minute Achieved!
- The Pacifist Run: Player Finishes Diablo 3 Story Without Doing Anything (No Attacking, Abilities or Followers)
- Diablo PC Review from 1997
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- What is the best class for doing lots of GR (greater rifts)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)