Delsere's Magnum Opus (DMO) Set
Welcome to our Delsere's Magnum Opus (DMO) guide, where we tell you all about this Wizard set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of Delsere's Magnum Opus Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of Delsere's Magnum Opus set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Shrouded Mask — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Skill Damage
- Shoulders: Dashing Pauldrons of Despair — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Area Damage, Vitality, Life %
- Gloves: Fierce Gauntlets — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Area Damage
- Chest: Harness of Truth — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, 3 Sockets, Elite Damage Reduction
- Pants: Leg Guards of Mystery — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Striders of Destiny — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, Skill Damage, Armor
How to Farm Delsere's Magnum Opus Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Delsere's Magnum Opus pieces.
How to Use the Delsere's Magnum Opus Set
Delsere's Magnum Opus enhances the damage of Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Explosive Blast, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade and Wave of Force on enemies affected by Slow Time, and resets the cooldown of the latter through their use. While DMO locks you down into the use of Slow Time, you have considerable freedom with your choice of a main damage dealing skill, as well as the synergy that you build it around.
- 2-piece bonus
- Casting Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Explosive Blast, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade, or Wave of Force reduces the cooldown of Slow Time by 3 seconds.
- 4-piece bonus
- You take 60% reduced damage while you have a Slow Time active. Allies inside your Slow Time gain half benefit.
- 6-piece bonus
- Enemies affected by your Slow Time and for 5 seconds after exiting take 8500% increased damage from your Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Explosive Blast, Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade, and Wave of Force abilities.
The 2-piece set bonus sets the foundation of the DMO playstyle by allowing you to reset the cooldown of Slow Time through the use of the aforementioned skills.
The 4-piece set bonus features the traditional damage reduction, applicable only while you have a Slow Time active — a trivial bonus to maintain considering the 2-piece bonus. Note the additional group synergy — your allies will receive half the damage reduction benefit as long as they stand inside your Slow Time bubble.
The 6-piece set provides the lion's share of damage multiplication, applicable only for skills from the list above, and only against enemies that are under (or have recently exited) the Slow Time bubble.
Builds Using the Delsere's Magnum Opus Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Diablo Immortal Reaches Over 10 Million Downloads
- Diablo Immortal Hotfixes: June 6th
- Diablo Immortal Known Issues, Hotfixes, and Patch Notes for PC Open Beta
- Don't Forget to Turn on Auto Loot in Diablo: Immortal
- Diablo Immortal Blizzard Store Update and Health Potion Collector's Box
- New Diablo Immortal Wings and Pet in Diablo 3
- Diablo Immortal Guides and News Section Launch
- Diablo: Immortal Launch Guide: Global Release Times, PC Pre-Download and More