Helltooth Zombie Bears Witch Doctor Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Helltooth Zombie Bears Witch Doctor. Updated for patch 2.6.8 and Season 20.
Helltooth Zombie Bears Speed Farming
The Zombie Bears Witch Doctor deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task. We have speed farming rankings if you want to know more about which builds are best for speed farming.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Haunt Poisoned Spirit Zombie Charger Zombie Bears 1 Soul Harvest Soul to Waste 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Piranhas Piranhado 4 Wall of Death Fire Wall|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- Exchanging the unnecessarily tanky Languish rune of Soul Harvest for the boost of speed coming from Soul to Waste.
- Replacing the safety overkill of Spirit Vessel for the considerable damage increase of Gruesome Feast.
The buildup mechanics of the Endless Walk set are unfit for speedruns; instead, you should use a Poison damage Stone of Jordan for the consistent damage increase to Zombie Bears. Optimally, you will pair this ring with The Flavor of Time, in order to double the duration of Pylon pickups.
If not for GR progression, Thing of the Deep should be favored at least in speedruns, where it will synergize with the similar effect from Avarice Band to the ultimate benefit of speed and efficiency.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
Adapting Kanai's Cube
In regular Rift runs, the protection of Unity will be excessive, and the slot is best left to Avarice Band. Its effect will synergize greatly with almost all of your passives, as well as the worn Goldwrap and the gemmed Boon of the Hoarder.
- 14 Mar. 2020: Guide adjusted to reflect the changes to Ring of Emptiness.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Flavor of Time is now the recommended amulet.
- Challenge Rift 144 Guides
- Blizzard Provides Staff with Care Packages During Lockdown
- Rod Ferguson's Diablo 4 Tweets, Art Director Images
- Challenge Rift 143 Guides
- Best Starter Builds for Path of Exile: Delirium
- Blizzard Implementing Work from Home Policy Due to Coronavirus
- How to Launch Diablo 3 Without the Battle.net Client
- All Class Guides for Diablo 3 Season 20, Patch 2.6.8
- LoD Hydra Wizard
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Uliana Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Blood Nova Necromancer (Patch 2.6.5)
- LoD Poison Nova Necromancer
- WoL Monk (Patch 2.6.4)