Helltooth Zombie Bears Witch Doctor Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Helltooth Zombie Bears Witch Doctor. Updated for patch 2.6.10 and Season 22.
Helltooth Zombie Bears Speed Farming
The Zombie Bears Witch Doctor deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task. We have speed farming rankings if you want to know more about which builds are best for speed farming.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Soul Harvest Soul to Waste Zombie Charger Zombie Bears 1 Summon Zombie Dogs Leeching Beasts 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Horrify Stalker 4 Wall of Death Wall of Zombies|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- Automating the spread of Locust Swarm with a Wormwood in the Cube, and using that skill slot for the extra movement speed of Horrify Stalker.
- Exchanging the unnecessarily tanky Languish rune of Soul Harvest for the boost of speed coming from Soul to Waste.
- Replacing the safety overkill of Blood Ritual and Swampland Attunement for the cooldown reduction utility of Grave Injustice and the considerable damage increase of Gruesome Feast.
- Replacing the damage overkill of Confidence Ritual with the movement speed increase of Fierce Loyalty.
The buildup mechanics of the Endless Walk set are too slow to be of any use during speed farming; in their stead, use the Act III bounty cache legendary Avarice Band (considering its massive synergy with a socketed Boon of the Hoarder and a cubed Goldwrap), and the consistent damage multiplier from Squirt's Necklace (its downside will be negated by the relative invulnerability imposed by the stacked Goldwrap bonuses).
You can either keep the damage of Ring of Emptiness, or — when your character is heavily optimized and you feel confident in your burst — alternate to the Fear-induced movement speed bonuses of Rechel's Ring of Larceny, which can be consistently procced via Horrify.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
For more information about gems, please refer to our guide on gems.
Adapting Kanai's Cube
In regular Rift runs, the progression-oriented powers of the Sacred Harvester will be overkill, and they are best replaced by the convenient self-casting proc for Ring of Emptiness found in Wormwood. As discussed above, Goldwrap trumps any other sources of protection during standard rifts, including the GR recommendation Aquila Cuirass. Ring of Royal Grandeur is still necessary to tie the Helltooth and Cpt. Crimson sets together.
The Kanai's Cube can be used for much more than simply extracting Legendary powers from items. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for more information.
- 19 Nov. 2020: Revision of item, skill and passive recommendations, alongside advice for Season 22 changes.
- 01 Jul. 2020: No changes required for Season 21.
- 14 Mar. 2020: Guide adjusted to reflect the changes to Ring of Emptiness.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Flavor of Time is now the recommended amulet.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3