Helltooth Zombie Bears Witch Doctor Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Helltooth Zombie Bears Witch Doctor. Updated for patch 2.6.9 and Season 21.
Helltooth Zombie Bears Speed Farming
The Zombie Bears Witch Doctor deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task. We have speed farming rankings if you want to know more about which builds are best for speed farming.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Haunt Poisoned Spirit Zombie Charger Zombie Bears 1 Soul Harvest Soul to Waste 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Piranhas Piranhado 4 Wall of Death Fire Wall|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- Exchanging the unnecessarily tanky Languish rune of Soul Harvest for the boost of speed coming from Soul to Waste.
- Replacing the safety overkill of Spirit Vessel for the considerable damage increase of Gruesome Feast.
The buildup mechanics of the Endless Walk set are unfit for speedruns; instead, you should use a Poison damage Stone of Jordan for the consistent damage increase to Zombie Bears. Optimally, you will pair this ring with The Flavor of Time, in order to double the duration of Pylon pickups.
If not for GR progression, Thing of the Deep should be favored at least in speedruns, where it will synergize with the similar effect from Avarice Band to the ultimate benefit of speed and efficiency.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
|Torso and Pants||
For more information about gems, please refer to our guide on gems.
Adapting Kanai's Cube
In regular Rift runs, the protection of Unity will be excessive, and the slot is best left to Avarice Band. Its effect will synergize greatly with almost all of your passives, as well as the worn Goldwrap and the gemmed Boon of the Hoarder.
The Kanai's Cube can be used for much more than simply extracting Legendary powers from items. Please refer to our Kanai's Cube guide for more information.
- 01 Jul. 2020: No changes required for Season 21.
- 14 Mar. 2020: Guide adjusted to reflect the changes to Ring of Emptiness.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Flavor of Time is now the recommended amulet.
- Possible Diablo 3 Season 22 Delay and Diablo 4 Q3 Update
- Diablo Lilith Statue Arrives to Buyers Ahead of October 16
- Remastered Diablo Intro Cinematic
- 10,000+ Stacks of the Seasonal Buff, With No End in Sight! Wudijo Goes Crazy Stackin'
- Double Bounties Buff Only Available to Seasonal Characters
- S21 Rank 1 4-man GR 150 Runs for US, EU and Asia: Sub-4 Minute Achieved!
- The Pacifist Run: Player Finishes Diablo 3 Story Without Doing Anything (No Attacking, Abilities or Followers)
- Diablo PC Review from 1997
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- What is the best class for doing lots of GR (greater rifts)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Impale Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)