Witch Doctor Carnevil DoD Build with LoN
Welcome to our build guide for LoN Carnevil DoD Witch Doctor in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Due to the updated powers of the Legacy of Nightmares set, the Carnevil Witch Doctor is no longer the exclusive territory of Zunimassa sets. With an arsenal of synergistic legendary items this fetish-leading, darts-centric playstyle is an attack speed-based summoner juggernaut.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the LoN Carnevil Witch Doctor is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Poison Dart Spined Dart Sacrifice Provoke the Pack 1 Piranhas Piranhado 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Soul Harvest Languish 4 Big Bad Voodoo Slam Dance|
2.2. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the LoN Carnevil Witch Doctor is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube, and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Carnevil
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Skeleton King
- Gloves: Tasker and Theo
- Chest: Aquila Cuirass
- Belt: The Witching Hour
- Pants: Depth Diggers
- Boots: Illusory Boots
- Bracers: Lakumba's Ornament
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Intelligence
- Ring 1: The Wailing Host (or Convention of Elements in Season 17)
- Ring 2: Litany of the Undaunted (or Stone of Jordan in Season 17)
- Weapon 1: Starmetal Kukri
- Offhand: Homunculus
2.3. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Enforcer
- Legendary Gem 3: Simplicity's Strength
2.4. Kanai's Cube
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)