Witch Doctor Mundunugu's Regalia Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.7.6 / Season 29)
Fresh 70 Build
|Spirit Barrage Manitou Horrify Stalker 1 Piranhas Piranhado 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Big Bad Voodoo Ghost Trance 4 Soul Harvest Languish|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
The Mundunugu set keeps its damage bonuses until you complete the 6-piece, but thankfully due to the relatively easy, low level gamble of Gazing Demise, you can get started on a semi-respectable Spirit Barrage build very early on. You will be taking the rune Manitou on your bar for its supreme damage potential, and hopefully gain the additional firepower of Phantasm from a cubed Gazing Demise.
Speed is a crucial part of any farming setup, and you will split duties on that front between two cooldowns. Spirit Walk Severance will be your basic mobility cooldown, zipping you from one monster pack to the next — with the added utility of the Mundunugu 4-piece damage reduction for 30 seconds after you use the skill. Supplement your mobility with Horrify Stalker, which combines a hard crowd control utility spell with a temporary movement speed buff.
Horrify is only part of your crowd control capabilities, as you will take — and hopefully get used to — the Piranhas Piranhado pulling effect. The Spirit Barrage damage is greatly improved in AoE circumstances, so this will become an indispensable part of your rotation.
Lastly, you will need to take care of your defenses; again, you will have skills splitting duties on that front, with the staple Soul Harvest Languish taking the lead with a massive Armor bonus. Learn to Soul Harvest regularly and do not let its buff fall off — this is a vital part of almost any Witch Doctor playstyle. Lastly, Big Bad Voodoo Ghost Trance has massive synergy with the Mundunugu set, considering the 2-piece duration doubling — and will become a mainstay in your Spirit Barrage build.
Your passives will be nicely spread in purpose, with some bolstering your damage ( Confidence Ritual), others your resource and cooldown management ( Rush of Essence and Grave Injustice), and finally — a defensive passive in the form of Spirit Vessel.
Gear and Builds Using This Set
The build above is specifically created not to require any additional sets or legendary items. In order to transition to a late game-oriented spec using the same set, we have a rough list of high priority items to obtain, as well as a link to the build they pertain to.
- Spirit Barrage Build — The Barber, Voo's Juicer and Sacred Harvester (Ceremonial Knives); Gazing Demise (mojo); Lakumba's Ornament (bracer); Ring of Emptiness(ring).
- 15 Sep. 2023: Reviewed for Season 29.
- 22 Feb. 2023: Reviewed for Season 28.
- 10 Dec. 2021: Reviewed for Season 25.
- 23 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Season 24.
- 02 Apr. 2021: Reviewed for Season 23.
- 20 Nov. 2020: Page added.
- Mother’s Blessing Returns to Sanctuary (November 20-27)
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Living Steel Drop Rates Increased, Chest Spawns Fixed: November 14th Hotfix
- Living Steel and Living Steel Chest Improvements Coming With Hotfix This Week
- Blind Player Levels to 100 in Hardcore Diablo 4
- Extremely Lucky Player Gets 2 Shakos (Harlequin Crest) in 2 Duriel Kills
- How to Make Tortured Gift of Living Steel Helltide Chest Appear in Diablo 4 Season 2
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands