Nazeebo Abilities and Strategy
Welcome to our Abilities page for Nazeebo. Here, we give you an overview of every ability in Nazeebo's kit. For each of them, we explain what it does, how to best use it, and how it works in combination with Nazeebo's other abilities. We also give you strategy tips to play Nazeebo efficiently.
Nazeebo's Tips and Tricks
- If you last-hit a Minion with Corpse Spiders, the Spiders can potentially run towards a nearby Hero.
- Zombie Wall can be used to tank Structures.
- Considering that Plague of Toads can be difficult to hit, use it on enemy Heroes coming towards you.
- When the Objective is not active, focus on Voodoo Ritual to unlock Vile Infection in the late game.
- Mana: 50
- Cooldown: 9 seconds
Hurl a jar of spiders that deals 50 (+4% per level) damage. If it hits at least one enemy, create 3 Corpse Spiders that attack for 38 (+4% per level) damage. Spiders last for 4 seconds.
Corpse Spiders is a high-damage Ability that consists of a pot with Spiders inside it. Even if the pot deals damage too, the majority of the damage dealt by this Ability comes from the Spiders themselves. It is good to know that Spiders are immune to damage and will relentlessly attack the target enemy Hero for 4 seconds and eventually deny them from channeling an Objective for the duration.
- Mana: 70
- Cooldown: 14 seconds
After 1 second, create a ring of Zombies surrounding the target area that deal 28 (+4% per level) damage and last for 3 seconds.
Zombie Wall is a powerful Ability that provides a unique form of crowd control by creating a circle of Zombies that block the path and attack nearby enemies at the same time, but it can either be dispersed with Knockback effects (such as Face Melt by E.T.C.), jumped over (for example with Dwarf Toss), or destroyed with damage (partially, by attacking a single Zombie, or completely, by damaging all of them with something like Blizzard). Although it is primarily used to immobilize enemy Heroes within the ring, allowing you and your allies to easily follow up with damage, it can also be used to completely block off narrow paths (for example the Gates between Towers), to tank the attacks of neutral Mercenaries (including Bosses), and to tank the shots from enemy Structures.
Plague of Toads
- Mana: 30
- Charges: 2
- Recharge Time: 8 seconds
Create a wave of 3 Toads that explode on contact, dealing 119 (+4% per level) damage over 6 seconds. This effect stacks.
Stores up to 2 charges.
Plague of Toads is a unique Ability that generates 3 Toads jumping in the chosen direction, each with a different angle. Toads are slow, therefore this Ability is mostly used to kill Minions and clear Mercenaries, to zone enemy Heroes that prefer not to take damage, or to safely poke enemy Heroes who are trying to channel an Objective. Sometimes you can also use it as a follow-up on allied crowd control, however, if you are too far from them, you will not hit the enemy Heroes in time anyways. Since all the Toads start from Nazeebo, a melee Hero (such as Thrall) will immediately take burst damage from all of them.
- Mana: 90
- Cooldown: 70 seconds
Summon a Gargantuan to guard an area for 20 seconds. Deals 100 (+4% per level) damage when summoned, attacks for 140 (+4% per level) damage, and can be ordered to stomp nearby enemies.
Gargantuan is a Summon that deals a significant amount of Spell Damage with Basic Attacks and can effectively zone low-Health or generally vulnerable Heroes out of a team fight by itself. You can use this Heroic Ability in various ways, from damaging enemy Heroes to tanking enemy Structures.
Gargantuan Stomp is a very low cooldown Ability that can be used by Nazeebo to order Gargantuan to deal damage to enemy Heroes and Slow them.
- Mana: 100
- Cooldown: 90 seconds
Channel a Ravenous Spirit that deals 230 (+4% per level) damage per second. Cannot move while channeling. Lasts for 8 seconds.
When you have Ravenous Spirit, always look for a safe position to cast it from. You do not necessarily have to hit multiple Heroes because getting a kill with an Heroic Ability is already a good trade. Zombie Wall can be used to block off a path before casting, preventing some Heroes from interrupting you.
Nazeebo's Basic Attacks and Abilities poison Non-Heroic enemies, causing them to take 67 (+4% per level) additional damage over 6 seconds.
Quest: If a Minion dies while poisoned by Voodoo Ritual, Nazeebo permanently gains 6 Health and 1 Mana.
Voodoo Ritual provides a small but permanent Health and Mana increase, however its real usefulness is tied to Vile Infection giving him a huge power spike in the late game. As a consequence, when playing Nazeebo, try your best to make sure that all enemy Minions nearby are afflicted by his Trait while dying, especially in the early game because it will be risky to do it later.
- 09 Apr. 2020: Ability and Strategy fully revised to match new standards.
- Tips and Tricks modified to add important tips that were missing and to remove obvious ones that were not worth mentioning.
- Ability Descriptions modified to better explain how to use Abilities effectively.
- 23 Mar. 2020: Outdated and misleading information corrected.
- 25 Jun. 2019: Updated Nazeebo's abilities in accordance with the latest in-game terminology.
- 04 May 2017: Fixed instance where Gargantuan's cooldown had the wrong value.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- How to Become a Better Stukov Player
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- Heroes of the Storm Live Patch Notes: December 1st
- Storm League Changes in the Hogger Patch
- Heroes of the Storm Gazlowe
- Heroes of the Storm Tracer
- Heroes of the Storm Cassia
- Heroes of the Storm Qhira
- Heroes of the Storm Hogger
- Heroes of the Storm Chromie
- Heroes of the Storm Falstad
- Heroes of the Storm ARAM Tier List