Monk Sunwuko (Monkey King's Garb) Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.7.1 / Season 24)
This build is a starter build for fresh Level 70 Monks who have access to the Sunwuko (Monkey King's Garb) set.
This guide is part of our Monk Seasonal Progress Guide, which also includes a leveling build and other early builds for fresh 70 characters.
Fresh 70 Build
|Fists of Thunder Quickening Lashing Tail Kick Vulture Claw Kick 1 Sweeping Wind Inner Storm 2 Dashing Strike Way of the Falling Star 3 Exploding Palm Shocking Grasp 4 Mantra of Healing Circular Breathing|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
The Sunwuko starting build is a natural continuation of the fresh level 70 build. The fresh level 70 build is specifically created not to require any specific legendary items, and the Sunwuko set from Haedrig's Gifts alone is quite possibly the best augmentation to a Sweeping Wind plus Lashing Tail Kick combo build. Consult the previous section for specific tips on skill selection and gameplay with the build. In order to transition to a late game-oriented spec using the same set, we have a rough list of high priority items to obtain, as well as a link to the build they pertain to.
Gear and Builds Using This Set
- Lashing Tail Kick Build — Gyana Na Kashu (spirit stone); Rivera Dancers (boots); Scarbringer and Vengeful Wind (fist weapons); The Witching Hour or Kyoshiro's Soul (belts); Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac and Unity (rings).
- 23 Jul. 2021: Reviewed for Season 24.
- 02 Apr. 2021: Reviewed for Season 23.
- 13 Mar. 2020: Reviewed for Season 20.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Wyatt Cheng on Lessons Learned During Diablo 3 Development
- Diablo 4's New Game Director is Joe Shelly
- Diablo 4 Quarterly Update: October 2021
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard