Monk Inna's Mantra Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.7 / Season 23)
This build is a starter build for fresh Level 70 Monks who have access to the Inna's Mantra set.
This guide is part of our Monk Seasonal Progress Guide, which also includes a leveling build and other early builds for fresh 70 characters.
Fresh 70 Build
|Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation Dashing Strike Radiance 1 Epiphany Desert Shroud 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Exploding Palm Shocking Grasp 4 Mystic Ally Air Ally|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
Due to the utility focus of the set all the way until the 6-piece bonus, Inna's starting builds are a special case in terms of changing skills as you acquire the set pieces (either in chunks of two with the Haedrig's Gift, or piece by piece as you farm it normally).
At the earliest 2-piece bonus, no changes are recommended to the leveling and beginner 70 build outside of swapping Sweeping Wind Inner Storm for Mystic Ally Air Ally. The passive Spirit regeneration remains the same, and you remove the concern of keeping up Sweeping Wind stacks.
At the 4-piece bonus, you should make another simple swap — from Mantra of Healing Circular Breathing to Epiphany Desert Shroud. This is due to the fact that the 4-piece Inna set bonus provides you with all four Mantras as baseline, allowing you to alter the build into your most powerful defensive buff. Equipped with Epiphany, you should be well equipped to take down a Greater Rift level 20 for your third Haedrig's Gift.
At the 6-piece bonus, shift the build into its final form displayed above. Instead of the leveling and early game spender Lashing Tail Kick, you will be using Cyclone Strike — an Inna set centerpiece that directly synergizes with endgame pieces like Bindings of the Lesser Gods and Lefebvre's Soliloquy (both of which are high priority to farm and/or gamble).
Remember to apply the gearing strategies outlined in the general Monk itemization section from the beginner guide, especially regarding the top priority legendary for Inna builds &mdash The Crudest Boots.
End-Game Inna's Mantra Builds
- 02 Apr. 2021: Reviewed for Season 23.
- 13 Mar. 2020: Reviewed for Season 20.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- All Class Skills for Amazon, Barbarian and Sorceress in Action in Diablo 2: Ressurected
- First Dupes Found on Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha
- Korean Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha to Be Extended, Possibly in the West as Well?
- Diablo 2: Resurrected in Ultrawide 32:9, 5120x1440
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Diablo II Resurrected Technical Alpha Starting April 8th
- Signs of the Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha: Korean Test Announced
- Razor Strop Fix for Game Freezes and Connection issues