Crusader Akkhan Bombardment Build
Welcome to our build guide for Akkhan Bombardment Crusader in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
After the introduction of a 7th set piece, the already versatile Akkhan set expands its utility further with the ability to add another set in the mix. The strength of this change shines the most in this dedicated Death's Breath farming build, along with an option to progress into Greater Rifts with a few gear swaps. This mobile, burst damage playstyle is available in both regular Rift farming and Greater Rift solo progression variations, explained in that order.
2. Video Guide
The following video guide was created to accompany the present written guide and demonstrate how to play the build in-game.
3. Quick Reference
3.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Akkhan Bombardment Crusader is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Laws of Hope Wings of Angels 2 Condemn Vacuum 3 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
|Bombardment Barrels of Spikes Steed Charge Spiked Barding 1 Consecration Bed of Nails 2 Condemn Vacuum 3 Iron Skin Reflective Skin 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
4.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Akkhan Bombardment Crusader is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Helm of Akkhan
- Shoulders: Pauldrons of Akkhan
- Gloves: Sage's Purchase
- Chest: Breastplate of Akkhan
- Belt: Belt of the Trove
- Pants: Cuisses of Akkhan
- Boots: Sage's Passage
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Talisman of Akkhan
- Ring 1: Stone of Jordan
- Ring 2: Unity
- Weapon: Flail of the Charge
- Offhand: Shield of the Steed
4.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Boyarsky's Chip
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Powerful
4.3. Kanai's Cube
- 15 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 15 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 31 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary for Patch 2.6.1.
- 02 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated for 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- Diablo Immortal: Potential Monetization Model
- Season 17 Guides: All Classes
- Season 17 Guides: Crusader, Demon Hunter and Monk
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 Part 2
- Season 17 Guides: Barbarian and Necromancer
- Challenge Rift 99 Guides
- Patch 2.6.5 Now Live + Patch Notes
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 - Featuring Deadset
- Poison Dart Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Demon Hunter Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Avarice Conquest
- Wizard question
- Grasp Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)