Demon Hunter Multishot Build with Marauder
Welcome to our build guide for Multishot Marauder Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Merging the sentry-driven Marauder set playstyle with the immense AoE coverage of Multishot, this Demon Hunter variant takes the best of both worlds with some surprising mechanical quirks. This massive AoE, timed burst playstyle is available in a high tier Greater Rift solo progression and a regular Rift farming variations, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Marauder Multishot Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, and build customization.
|Evasive Fire Focus Multishot Full Broadside 1 Vengeance Dark Heart 2 Vault Tumble 3 Companion No rune chosen 4 Sentry Polar Station|
|Shadow Power Shadow Glide Multishot Arsenal 1 Preparation Focused Mind 2 Smoke Screen Displacement 3 Companion No rune chosen 4 Sentry Guardian Turret|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Marauder Multishot Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Marauder's Visage
- Shoulders: Marauder's Spines
- Gloves: Marauder's Gloves
- Chest: Marauder's Carapace
- Belt: Zoey's Secret
- Pants: Marauder's Encasement
- Boots: Marauder's Treads
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: The Ess of Johan
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Yang's Recurve
- Offhand: Bombardier's Rucksack
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
3.3. Kanai's Cube
- Weapon Slot: Dead Man's Legacy
- Armor Slot: The Cloak of the Garwulf
- Jewelry Slot: Convention of Elements
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (speed farming variant page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (gear page): Added the guide.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (skills page): Added the guide.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (this page): Added the guide.
- 24 Jun. 2018 (speed farming variant page): Added the guide.
- Diablo Immortal: Potential Monetization Model
- Season 17 Guides: All Classes
- Season 17 Guides: Crusader, Demon Hunter and Monk
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 Part 2
- Season 17 Guides: Barbarian and Necromancer
- Challenge Rift 99 Guides
- Patch 2.6.5 Now Live + Patch Notes
- LoN Builds to Enjoy in Season 17 - Featuring Deadset
- Poison Dart Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Demon Hunter Natalya's Vengeance Set Dungeon
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Avarice Conquest
- Wizard question
- Grasp Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)