Demon Hunter Natalya Marauder Sentry Build
Welcome to our build guide for Natalya Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.4 and Season 16.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Emerging from the 2.6.1 reworks of the Natalya's Vengeance set, the Natalya Marauder Hybrid implements the best of both worlds — the empowerment and damage reduction of the former with the remote, Sentry-based playstyle of the latter. This durable, long range, beginner-friendly build is one of your easiest entry points into endgame pushing.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Natalya 6-piece/Marauder 4-piece hybrid Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Evasive Fire Focus Cluster Arrow Maelstrom 1 Companion No rune chosen 2 Vault Tumble 3 Sentry Polar Station 4 Rain of Vengeance Flying Strike|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Natalya 6-piece/Marauder 4-piece hybrid Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution. It also includes detailed explanations for Season 16 adjustments.
- Helm: Marauder's Visage
- Shoulders: Marauder's Spines
- Gloves: Marauder's Gloves
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace
- Belt: Zoey's Secret
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Natalya's Reflection
- Weapon: Natalya's Slayer
- Offhand: Bombardier's Rucksack
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Zei's Stone of Vengeance
- Legendary Gem 3: Enforcer
3.3. Kanai's Cube
- Weapon Slot: Manticore
- Armor Slot: Frostburn
- Jewelry Slot: Ring of Royal Grandeur (or Convention of Elements in Season 16)
4. Role in the Current Meta
This build is ranked as a High Tier solo pushing build for its class in the current Season. If high leaderboard position without strict adherence to the meta is attractive to you, consider using this build.
The build is constructed for solo Greater Rifting, as one or more of its core mechanics are deemed too slow or timing-oriented for the quick nature of Normal Rifts and Bounties. It is not recommended for group Greater Rifts past the point where every party member can handle the content on his own.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 23 Feb. 2018 (skills page): Added note for the Fire variant of this build.
- 23 Feb. 2018 (gear page): Added note for the Fire variant of this build.
- 23 Feb. 2018 (this page): Added note for the Fire variant of this build.
- 17 Nov. 2017 (this page): Guide added.
- 17 Nov. 2017 (gear page): Guide added.
- 17 Nov. 2017 (skills page): Guide added.
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Leapquake Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Whirlwind Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Sweep Attack Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- s17 LoN builds
- Salvage Guide
- Trag'Oul Nec Builds