Necromancer Skeletal Mages Build With Trag'Oul and Jesseth Sets
Welcome to our build guide for Trag'Oul Blood Mages Necromancer in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Grasping the essence of his own life forces with the might of the Trag'Oul's Avatar set, the Blood Mage Necromancer infuses his skeletal summons with very blood. This daring take on the summoner archetype is available in both regular Rift farming (the present guide) and Greater Rift solo progression (see link just below variations.
The following video guide was created to accompany the present written guide and demonstrate how to play the build in-game.
The basic skill setup of the Blood Mage Necromancer is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Skeletal Mage Life Support Command Skeletons Freezing Grasp 1 Devour Cannibalize 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands 4 Blood Rush No rune chosen|
The required gear setup for the Blood Mage Necromancer is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Trag'Oul's Guise
- Shoulders: Trag'Oul's Heart
- Gloves: Trag'Oul's Claws
- Chest: Trag'Oul's Scales
- Belt: Goldwrap
- Pants: Trag'Oul's Hide
- Boots: Trag'Oul's Stalwart Greaves
- Bracers: Nemesis Bracers
- Amulet: Squirt's Necklace
- Ring 1: Circle of Nailuj's Evol
- Ring 2: Avarice Band
- Weapon: Jesseth Skullscythe
- Offhand: Jesseth Skullshield
- 22 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 22 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 12 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 12 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 18 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary for Patch 2.6.1.
- 07 Jul. 2017 (this page): Guide added.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)