Pestilence Master's Shroud Set
Welcome to our Pestilence Master's Shroud guide, where we tell you all about this Necromancer set: what the pieces are, how to farm it, how it works, and which builds are using it.
List of the Pestilence Master's Shroud Set Pieces and Desirable Rolls
The following is a list of all pieces of the Pestilence Master's Shroud set, along with a sample list of desirable rolls for the respective item. This stat priority listing is meant to show you what is roughly a good roll of a set item; when trying to put together a build, always check our dedicated guide for the best-in-slot stats for the specific playstyle.
- Helm: Pestilence Mask — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Socket, Crit Chance, Vitality
- Shoulders: Pestilence Defense — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, Cooldown Reduction, Vitality
- Gloves: Pestilence Gloves — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Cooldown Reduction
- Chest: Pestilence Robe — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Skill Damage, 3 Sockets, Vitality
- Pants: Pestilence Incantations — Desirable stats: Intelligence, 2 Sockets, Vitality, Armor
- Boots: Pestilence Battle Boots — Desirable stats: Intelligence, Vitality, All Resistance, Armor
How to Farm Pestilence Master's Shroud Pieces
Please refer to our guide on how to farm legendary and set items to increase your chances of getting Pestilence Master's Shroud pieces.
How to Use the Pestilence Master's Shroud Set
The Pestilence Master's Shroud set focuses on Bone Spear and Corpse-based skills — both the damaging Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion, as well as an indirect connection with Devour, since the set requires the active consumption of Corpses from the battlefield. Pestilence builds usually employ Land of the Dead, which provides an infinite source of Corpses for a short duration — alternating periods of massive burst damage with utility-driven downtime. You can find notable synergistic items in the face of Corpsewhisper Pauldrons, Grasps of Essence and Moribund Gauntlets.
- 2-piece bonus
- Each corpse you consume fires a Corpse Lance at a nearby enemy.
- 4-piece bonus
- Each enemy you hit with Bone Spear, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion reduces your damage taken by 2%, up to a maximum of 50%. Lasts 15 seconds.
- 6-piece bonus
- Each corpse you consume grants you an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of your next Bone Spear by 3300%. In addition, Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion damage is increased by 3300%.
The 2-piece set bonus of Pestilence provides one of the signature visuals of the set, as it fires a Corpse Lance at a nearby enemy after you 'consume' (read — Devour) a Corpse. This Corpse Lance inherits the rune on your bar, allowing for some flexibility in your build.
The 6-piece set bonus increases the damage of Bone Spear based on a charge mechanic fueled by Corpse consumption, a.k.a. Devour. It also passively increases the damage of Corpse Lance and Corpse Explosion.
Builds Using the Pestilence Master's Shroud Set
- 23 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Which Class to Play in Diablo 3 Season 22? Solo, Group, and Speedfarm Rankings
- All Diablo 3 Season 22 Guides (Patch 2.6.10)
- Diablo 3 Season 22 Start Time
- Diablo 3 Cinematics Upscaled to 8K, 48 FPS
- Patch 2.6.10 Is Live
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- Official Preview of Season 22 in Diablo 3
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- Witch Doctor Jade Set Dungeon
- Wizard Frozen Orb Build With LoD
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Frenzy HotNS Barbarian
- Demon Hunter Embodiment of the Marauder Set Dungeon
- Monk Raiment of a Thousand Storms Set Dungeon