Demon Hunter Natalya Rain of Vengeance Build
Welcome to our build guide for Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
The Natalya Demon Hunter takes the elegance of Strafe into a potent tool that resets the cooldown of Rain of Vengeance through the power of the Natalya's Vengeance set. This bursty, control oriented playstyle is available in two solo progression and one speedfarming variations, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Entangling Shot Justice is Served Strafe Drifting Shadow 1 Rain of Vengeance Anathema 2 Fan of Knives Pinpoint Accuracy 3 Smoke Screen Special Recipe 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
|Rain of Vengeance Flying Strike Multishot Arsenal 1 Preparation Punishment 2 Vault Trail of Cinders 3 Companion Bat Companion 4 Vengeance Seethe|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Natalya's Sight
- Shoulders: Mantle of Channeling
- Gloves: Natalya's Touch
- Chest: Natalya's Embrace
- Belt: Hellcat Waistguard
- Pants: Natalya's Leggings
- Boots: Natalya's Bloody Footprints
- Bracers: Wraps of Clarity
- Amulet: Hellfire Amulet of Dexterity
- Ring 1: Focus
- Ring 2: Restraint
- Weapon: Natalya's Slayer
- Offhand: Dawn
3.2. Legendary Gems
3.3. Kanai's Cube
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (speed farming variant page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 12 Nov. 2017 (skills page): Updated the passive selection to better reflect the need for single target damage.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (speed farming variant page): Reworked speedfarming variation to include Sage's set.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (this page): Merged Fan of Knives variant into the main build.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (gear page): Added mentions of Fan of Knives throughout the paragraphs and adjusted stat priorities.
- 30 Oct. 2017 (skills page): New rotation that incorporates Fan of Knives.
- 01 Jul. 2017 (this page): Updated guide for 2.6 and moved it to the new format.
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)