Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer. Updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
Normal Rift Speed Farming Variation
The Inarius Corpse Explosion Necromancer can deal reasonably well with Normal Rift farming all the way through the highest Torment difficulties. The build variation suffers from minor inconveniences compared to top tier speed farming builds (needing pet-based Corpse generation to maintain a reasonable farming pace).
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Grim Scythe Cursed Scythe Blood Rush Metabolism 1 Corpse Explosion Close Quarters 2 Bone Armor Dislocation 3 Command Golem Flesh Golem 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
In the skill selection, you will accomplish that by:
- Making a mental note to spam Bone Armor on enemy packs during In-geom uptime. The In-geom proc will effectively nullify that cooldown, allowing you an easy proc of Krysbin's Sentence on every pack with a Dislocation cast.
- Swapping the utility-driven Death Nova Blight for the Corpse-generating Command Golem Flesh Golem summon. Use his active component as frequently as you can for a burst of damage.
- Exchanging the defensive Potency rune of Blood Rush for the double charges of Metabolism.
- In the passives, replacing progression-oriented choices like Spreading Malediction and Final Service for the utility of Commander of the Risen Dead and Fueled by Death.
Since the Endless Walk and Convention of Elements combo is far too progression-oriented for regular rifts, you should exchange them for additional utility and speed through an alternate jewelry combination. Avarice Band is an Act III cache legendary that, in cojunction with a gemmed Boon of the Hoarder and a worn Goldwrap, will render you practically invulnerable during Normal Rift farming.
Since you will be barely attacking with Cursed Scythe (only done to get a stack of Nayr's Black Death, and certainly not to the extent of getting Decrepify on a regular basis), you should make up the toughness loss with a Goldwrap in the place of Dayntee's Binding.
The progression-oriented Ancient Parthan Defenders provide scaling dsmage reduction that will be overkill in regular difficulties; they are best replaced with the extra elites of Nemesis Bracers, feeding into your In-geom procs.
By wearing an In-geom over Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang during farming, you will have a significantly higher uptime of both Land of the Dead and the Blood Golem active component. This freedom of Corpse generation results in much higher damage overall.
In speed runs, Elite and Rift Guardian fights are significantly faster and less threatening; thus, the value of gems like Bane of the Stricken diminishes and it is best replaced by Boon of the Hoarder, part of the gold utility triumvirate outlined above.
|Torso and Pants||
Adapting Kanai's Cube
To cut down the Blood Golem downtime even further, you will be using the freed up armor slot in the Cube to assign the Golemskin Breeches power.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Reviewed for Season 18.
- 12 May 2019: Guide was revised for Season 17.
- 27 Oct. 2017: Removed note about Fueled by Death's bug.
- PTR Patch 2.6.7 Notes - Season of Eternal Conflict (S19)
- Challenge Rift 120 Guides
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- Legacy of Dreams Gem Drop Chance Increased in Season 19
- Challenge Rift 119 Guides
- Diablo 3 Classified as a Blizzard Classic Game
- Challenge Rift 117 Guides
- Challenge Rift 116 Guides
- Necromancer lazy Pestilence possible?
- Boss Mode Conquest
- RoRG Not Dropping
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Necromancer Leveling and Fresh 70
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Vyr's archon build (top tier) hopefuly a possible upgrade ?
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire