Monk Inna Exploding Palm and Mystic Ally Build
Welcome to our build guide for Inna Exploding Palm Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.7 and Season 19.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
Having received a full rework in Patch 2.4, Inna's Mantra set brings a viable summon build to the Monk endgame table. This tanky, pet-centric build is geared towards Greater Rift solo progression, with two variants (the present build with Exploding Palm and a pure Mystic Ally build that you can access by clicking the link below). We also have a speed farming variation, accessible just below.
The basic skill setup of the Inna Exploding Palm / Mystic Ally Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation Dashing Strike Blinding Speed 1 Serenity Ascension 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Exploding Palm Impending Doom 4 Mystic Ally Water Ally|
The required gear setup for the Inna Exploding Palm / Mystic Ally Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Inna's Radiance
- Shoulders: Lefebvre's Soliloquy
- Gloves: Inna's Hold
- Chest: Inna's Vast Expanse
- Belt: Inna's Favor
- Pants: Inna's Temperance
- Boots: The Crudest Boots
- Bracers: Bindings of the Lesser Gods
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Convention of Elements
- Weapon: Inna's Reach
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Bane of the Stricken
- Legendary Gem 3: Pain Enhancer
- 21 Nov. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (this page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 21 Nov. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (skills page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 18.
- 23 Aug. 2019 (gear page): Reviewed for Season 18.
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary for Patch 2.6.1.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- Party Joining Bug Fixed
- Blizzard Black Friday Sales 2019
- Rank 1 Greater Rift 150 Clear on Day 4 of Season 19
- Diablo 2 Upscaled Intro Cutscene + Creation of Sanctuary Animated Fan Cinematic
- Matchmaking Issues, Seasonal Reward Structure, Bugged Cursed Chests and Crusader Power Talk Blues
- Monk Inna's Mantra Set Dungeon
- Rend Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Natalya Rapid Fire Demon Hunter
- Chantodo's Resolve
- Manajuma's Way Set
- Jesseth Arms Set
- Salvage Guide
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon