Monk Raiment Shenlong Generator Build With Crippling Wave
Welcome to our build guide for Raiment Shenlong Generator Monk in Diablo 3. Here, you will learn everything you need to know to play this build at the highest level. This build is updated for patch 2.6.5 and Season 17.
For more information regarding followers, we advise you to read our follower guide, which contains detailed advice on choosing the skills and the gear of your companion.
An engine converting Spirit generation into raw damage, the Shenlong's Spirit set absorbs the best of the Monk sets into a build that pummels the enemy with your fists alone. This control-heavy, sustain damage setup is available in two Greater Rift solo progression variations (with the Raiment set and the Inna set), and a regular Rift farming variation, explained in that order.
2. Quick Reference
2.1. Skill Setup
The basic skill setup of the Shenlong Raiment Monk is displayed below. Read the dedicated Skills page for detailed information on choices, alternatives and build customization.
|Way of the Hundred Fists Assimilation Crippling Wave Mangle 1 Breath of Heaven Infused with Light 2 Dashing Strike Radiance 3 Mantra of Salvation Agility 4 Serenity Ascension|
|Crippling Wave Mangle Cyclone Strike Implosion 1 Breath of Heaven Infused with Light 2 Dashing Strike Radiance 3 Mantra of Salvation Agility 4 Epiphany Desert Shroud|
|Crippling Wave Mangle Dashing Strike Radiance 1 Breath of Heaven Infused with Light 2 Cyclone Strike Implosion 3 Mantra of Conviction Annihilation 4 Epiphany Desert Shroud|
3.1. Gear Setup
The required gear setup for the Shenlong Raiment Monk is listed below. Check the Gear page for detailed information on choices, alternatives, gemming, Kanai's Cube and Paragon distribution.
- Helm: Mask of the Searing Sky
- Shoulders: Mantle of the Upside-Down Sinners
- Gloves: Fists of Thunder
- Chest: Heart of the Crashing Wave
- Belt: String of Ears
- Pants: Scales of the Dancing Serpent
- Boots: Eight-Demon Boots
- Bracers: Spirit Guards
- Amulet: The Traveler's Pledge
- Ring 1: The Compass Rose
- Ring 2: Unity
- Weapon: Shenlong's Fist of Legend
- Offhand: Shenlong's Relentless Assault
3.2. Legendary Gems
- Legendary Gem 1: Bane of the Trapped
- Legendary Gem 2: Simplicity's Strength
- Legendary Gem 3: Bane of the Stricken
3.3. Kanai's Cube
- 16 May 2019 (skills page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (gear page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 16 May 2019 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (skills page): Information was reviewed and approved for Season 16 with no changes required.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (this page): Guide was revised with additional recommendations for Season 16.
- 17 Jan. 2019 (gear page): Added suggestions for the baseline Ring of Royal Grandeur for Seasonal characters.
- 20 Sep. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 15.
- 14 Jun. 2018 (this page): Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 14.
- 28 Oct. 2017 (this page): No changes necessary for Patch 2.6.1.
- 30 Jun. 2017 (this page): Updated for Patch 2.6 and moved to new guide format.
- UE Multishot Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Necromancer Corpse Lance LON
- Farming/Crafting/Upgrading Gems
- Patch buffed gear question.
- LoN LTK Monk
- Wizard question
- Follower Guide
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)