Necromancer Pestilence Master's Shroud Fresh 70 Starter Build (Patch 2.6.7 / Season 19)
This build is a starter build for fresh Level 70 Necromancers who have access to the Pestilence Master's Shroud set.
This guide is part of our Necromancer Seasonal Progress Guide, which also includes a leveling build and other early builds for fresh 70 characters.
Fresh 70 Build
|Corpse Lance Ricochet Blood Rush Molting 1 Bone Armor Dislocation 2 Devour Cannibalize 3 Bone Spear Blighted Marrow 4 Land of the Dead Frozen Lands|
How to Play the Build: Skills and Rotation
The build is an adaptation of the Pestilence Greater Rift build, which exchanges the essence-stacking focus of the progression variant for the steady damage bonus of a poison-stacking spec and CDR-related speedfarming staples. You will be gambling and cubing Corpsewhisper Pauldrons with priority to cater to the set's aptitude for Corpse Lance, and prioritize Nayr's Black Death and Krysbin's Sentence as your next key items.
Activate Land of the Dead as soon as it comes up, ideally with complete overlap as your CDR improves and your In-geom resets come at a greater speed. This can be accomplished with as low as two elite kills within a single Land of the Dead window, given the focus on CDR on gear.
Once you obtain Nayr's Black Death (likely from upgrading two-handed rare scythes in the Cube, a very effective shortcut for this weapon), you will be stacking its power with a combination of Bone Armor Dislocation, Bone Spear Blighted Marrow and Corpse Lance Ricochet. Note that you will have to manually cast at least one Corpse Lance Ricochet, since the auto shots from the Pestilence 2-piece will not count towards the bonus.
With the help of Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac, your next priority item, you will be able to use Bone Spear Blighted Marrow for cooldown resets when the ones from In-geom do not line up properly. Do not rely on this attack for DPS, it is strictly there for the CDR with the Zodiac ring.
Gear and Builds Using This Set
- Corpse Lance Build (refer to the Speedfarming Variant page) — In-geom (1h sword); Nayr's Black Death (2h scythe); Corpsewhisper Pauldrons (shoulders); Nemesis Bracers (bracers); Krysbin's Sentence, Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (rings); The Johnstone (amulet); Vigilante Belt (belt).
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons