Overview of Season 19 in Diablo 3
Season 19, the season of Eternal Conflict, is the latest to release in Diablo 3 and features some notable new content for the game, including 2 completely new sets for Monk and Crusader.
Season 19 Dates
Season 19 will start on Friday, November 22 for all regions at the following times:
- North America — 17:00 (PST)
- Europe — 17:00 (CET)
- Asia — 17:00 (KST)
We will update this section with an end date in the future, once it has been announced.
Season 19 Haedrig's Gift Sets
Each season in Diablo 3, players are given a "free" set to earn through completing the first 4 chapters of the Season Journey.
The sets for Season 19 are as follows:
- Barbarian — Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader — Roland's Legacy
- Demon Hunter — Unhallowed Essence
- Monk — Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer — Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor — Helltooth Harness
- Wizard — Tal Rasha's Elements
You can find a guide for each of these sets in the linked builds pages.
Seasonal Theme for Season 19
The seasonal theme for Season 19 will be the Pandemonium buff, which grants players additional movement speed and damage for each enemy they have killed, stacking up to 50% movement speed and 100% damage at 1000 stacks.
As you gain stacks, you will also obtain additional effects for each milestone you pass, as listed below from the Season 19 patch notes.
- 15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy
- 30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies
- 50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
- 100 Kills: Five massive Energy Twisters are unleashed
- 150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies
- 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
- 300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything
- 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
- 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause
- 1000 Kills: ?????
While the 1000 kills milestone is not listed in the official notes, it causes players to spawn a pentagram on the ground that kills enemies that come into contact with it. This may have changed from the PTR, and if so, we will update this page as soon as better information becomes available after season release.
Leveling in Season 19
If you want to find the best methods to speed-level in Season 19, you can check out our Seasonal Leveling guide, which goes over leveling methods, Kanai's Cube, item upgrades and more.
New and Featured Builds for Season 19
Each season brings with it new changes and Season 19 is no different. 2 new sets have been added and tuned multiple times to ensure their viability: one for the Monk, the Patters of Justice, and one for the Crusader, the Aegis of Valor.
Below you can find guides for both of the new sets, a guide for the reworked and newly viable Rend Barbarian, as well as some of the top performing sets for the other classes.
Season 19 Conquests
Each season, a certain set of conquests is available for players to complete. The conquests for Season 19 are as follows, along with links to our guides for each:
- Avarice/Avaritia — complete a 50 million gold streak outside the Vault or Inner Sanctum.
- Divinity/Lionhearted — complete a Greater Rift 75 solo.
- On a Good Day/I Can't Stop — level 3 legendary gems to level 65.
- Sprinter/Speed Racer — complete the camapaign (Acts I through V) at max level on any difficulty in under 1 hour.
- The Thrill/Super Human — complete a Greater Rift 45 without any set items equipped.
Season 19 Rewards
As with recent seasons, Season 19 has some rewards that are being reintroduced from previous seasons; however, there is also a brand new frame and pet being brought in for players that complete their season journey. The image below shows the base rewards for each step of the journey.
The image below shows the journey completion rewards:
- 22 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- Tyrael's Sacrifice Cinematic Upscaled to 8K
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Whisper Bug Fixed, Party Bug Update
- Diablo 4 System Design, Part 2
- Lilith's Summoner Is Rathma Confirmed
- Blues on Addons and Bots, 10,000+ Paragon, Brawl Leveling and Angel Squishiness
- Diablo 4 Will Be "Like the First Chapter of a Book", Diablo May Not Even Show Up
- no set build
- Sentry Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Thorns Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- Generator Monk (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- LoN HotA Barbarian (Patch 2.6.5)
- Crusader Invoker Set Dungeon
- Tempest Rush Monk (Patch 2.6.4)