TBC Classic Marksmanship Hunter Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Marksmanship Hunter in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Marksmanship Hunter Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gearing Strategy
While a clear best in slot list is always available, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
The BiS lists that we present on this page follow the stat priority that can be found on our stats page below.
Other Marksmanship Hunter Best in Slot Lists
For those of you that are still preparing to enter the Tier 5 raids for the first time, you can check out our pre-raid best-in-slot list, which goes over the best gear that can be obtained for a Marksmanship Hunter outside of raids. If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
Marksmanship Hunter Tier 5 Best in Slot List
The items on the following list come from TBC dungeons, professions, and reputation rewards. As World Boss loot is very hard to get for most players, this set does not include any World Boss loot. It also uses only crafted gems.
|Shoulders||2x Delicate Living Ruby|
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Marksmanship Hunter Enchants and Gems page below provides more information.
- 08 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Wrath Classic 3.4.2 PTR Schedule
- Official Support for Hardcore Classic Realms Coming Soon?
- New Sons of Hodir Tabard to Be Added to Wrath Classic