Jade Harvester Witch Doctor Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Jade Harvester Witch Doctor. Updated for patch 2.6.8 and Season 20.
Jade Harvester is a capable speed farming build — only suffering on unfavorable long distance layouts or bounties, where a Manajuma-based build is able to outrun it to the destination. We have speed farming rankings if you want to know more about which builds are best for speed farming.
|Summon Zombie Dogs Leeching Beasts Haunt Resentful Spirits 1 Soul Harvest Languish 2 Spirit Walk Severance 3 Piranhas Piranhado 4 Horrify Stalker|
The following skill selection alterations will be necessary:
- Consider swapping Locust Swarm out entirely in speedruns for Summon Zombie Dogs. You will still attain Locust Swarm by cubing Wormwood and receive a free Pestilence rune by wearing Vile Hive. Having Summon Zombie Dogs at your disposal in speedruns opens up the movespeed bonuses of the Fierce Loyalty passive, as well as healing benefits from the rune Leeching Beasts. In order to find a place for Fierce Loyalty, we recommend swapping out Spirit Vessel.
- Alternate the Horrify rune into Stalker for the additional movement speed.
- Change Confidence Ritual to Gruesome Feast, as it undeniably offers the strongest damage increase among its peers, provided you can keep it stacked with health globes — an easy task when farming.
The timing mechanics of Convention of Elements are unfit for speedruns; you should use Rechel's Ring of Larceny instead. Rechel's Ring of Larceny will greatly increase your movement speed after Fearing an enemy, a bonus you can take advantage at will with the inclusion of Horrify in the build.
Exchange the extra damage of the progression-oriented Captain Crimson set for Goldwrap; paired with a cubed Avarice Band and gemmed Boon of the Hoarder, this belt will render you practically invulnerable while farming.
In speedruns, your preferred weapon becomes In-geom as it allows you to chain cast Spirit Walk from elite to elite, clearing the rift lightning-fast. In order to ensure the chain of elites remains unbroken, you should also swap Lakumba's Ornament out for Nemesis Bracers, netting you additional elites.
To help you with farming the gear you need for your builds, we have two very useful guides that you can access by clicking the links below: a Salvage Guide to help you quickly check whether or not you can safely salvage a piece of gear and a Legendary Farming Guide to help you efficiently farm legendaries and set items.
In regular Rift runs, Esoteric Alteration is best replaced by Boon of the Hoarder, whose interaction with the cubed Avarice Band and worn Goldwrap will keep you rich, safe and sped up throughout the run.
|Torso and Pants||
Adapting Kanai's Cube
In the jewelry slot, use the Act III cache legendary ring Avarice Band. Its unique property extends your pickup radius up to the massive 30 yards for a generous 10-second period. Triggered, maximized and constantly refreshed from the endless stream of Boon of the Hoarder gold, the ring and the gem will keep you sped up and invulnerable from the worn Goldwrap.
- 12 Mar. 2020: No changes necessary for Season 20.
- 22 Nov. 2019: Reviewed for Season 19.
- 23 Aug. 2019: Flavor of Time is the new recommended amulet.
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Challenge Rift 145 Guides
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Challenge Rift 144 Guides
- Blizzard Provides Staff with Care Packages During Lockdown
- Frozen Orb Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- LoD Hydra Wizard
- Goblin Farming Guide
- LoD Poison Nova Necromancer
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Monk Sunwuko Set Dungeon
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor