Barbarian Paragon Points Priority
Table of Contents
Placing your Paragon Points correctly is very important, especially since it is so easy to keep misplacing them after a wrong initial choice.
- Movement Speed
- Strength (Damage) or Vitality (Toughness)
- Maximum Fury
Your Movement Speed from Paragon Points stacks with Movement Speed from items up to 25% in total. Exceeding 25% is a waste of your Paragon Points and it will have no impact on your character's movement.
- Critical Hit Chance
- Critical Hit Damage
- Attack Speed or Cooldown Reduction
Attack Speed does not increase your Damage per Fury Spent, which is the reason why it ranks lower than Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage. Cooldown Reduction becomes a better choice than Attack Speed when most of the damage your character does comes from skills with a cooldown.
- All Resistance
- Life Regeneration
- Area Damage
- Resource Cost Reduction (Damage)
- Life on Hit (Healing)
- Gold Find
Resource Cost Reduction increases your Damage per Fury Spent.
- Battle.net App Adds Player Gifting and More
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #2
- Local Currency Update Coming to Blizzard Battle.net in Canada, Japan & New Zealand
- Patch 2.6.1 Official Patch Notes
- First Look: Patch 2.6.1
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- Last Patch 2.6.1 PTR Build (Oct 12)
- Season 12 Starts November 9th!
- Salvage Guide
- DH Support viable in 2.6.1 ?
- Reading Order of Diablo Books
- Need Some Help
- HotA Barbarian
- Whirlwind Bul-Kathos Barbarian
- Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter
- Jade Harvester Witch Doctor