Chakram Demon Hunter Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Chakram Demon Hunter. Updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
Normal Rift Speed Farming Variation
The Chakram Demon Hunter can deal reasonably well with Normal Rift farming all the way through the highest Torment difficulties. The build variation suffers from minor inconveniences compared to top tier speed farming builds (lower AoE and overall damage compared to its pure Multishot sibling), but otherwise handles the task with ease.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Chakram Razor Disk Multishot Wind Chill 1 Companion Wolf Companion 2 Vault Tumble 3 Preparation Invigoration 4 Vengeance Dark Heart|
The only necessary adaptation of skills is in your passive selection, where you can drop a damage-oriented passive in favor of Tactical Advantage, an excellent mobility boost for regular rift farming and bounties. Either Steady Aim or Cull the Weak can be easily dropped without a noticeable decrease in DPS.
Both the extra toughness form Wraps of Clarity and the glass cannon damage increase of The Witching Hour greatly diminish in usefulness during Normal Rift farming. That progression-oriented equipment will be better replaced by Nemesis Bracers (for the extra elite spawns) and a Goldwrap (for the synergy with Avarice Band and Boon of the Hoarder), respectively.
In speed runs, Elite and Rift Guardian fights take significantly less time. Thus, the value of Bane of the Stricken diminishes and it is best replaced by Boon of the Hoarder. This gem — alongside the Avarice Band plus Goldwrap setup — completes the gold utility triumvirate that offers near-invulnerability and great speed in normal rifts.
|Torso and Pants|
Adapting Kanai's Cube
To boost the clears of regular Rifts, you can pick between your best rolls of Nemesis Bracers and Warzechian Armguards, and simply cube the inferior. Nemesis Bracers will spawn you an elite for every shrine or pylon pick up, while Warzechians will consistently speed you up from Chakram's environment destruction.
As a final boost of speed, use the Act III cache legendary ring Avarice Band. Its unique property extends your pickup radius up to the massive 30 yards for a generous 10 second period. Triggered, maximized and constantly refreshed from the endless stream of Boon of the Hoarder gold, the ring and the gem will keep you sped up, invulnerable (from the worn Goldwrap) and resource-capped (through Blood Vengeance).
- 23 Aug. 2019: Squirt's Necklace is now the recommended amulet.
- 16 May 2019: Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 24 Mar. 2018: Added the guide.
- List of Patch 2.6.7 Issues
- Balance Patch to Come Before Season 19 Start
- Official Season 19 Start Date: November 22nd + Season of Eternal Conflict Patch Notes
- Season 19 Almost Certainly Starting Next Friday, November 22nd
- Clarification on Season 19 Not Coming This Week
- A Letter from the Diablo 4 Game Director
- Patch 2.6.7 and Season 19 Patch Notes + S19 Not Starting on Friday
- Spell Combos, Ultimates, No Word on Monetization and More: The Big Diablo Immortal Interview
- Build Suggestion - Holy Shotgun with Valor set
- Gargantuan Witch Doctor (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Monk Uliana's Stratagem Set Dungeon
- LoN Solo Skeletons Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- Diablo 3 Crusader
- Looking for a Clan? Come to TAW!!!