Rolands Sweep Attack Crusader Speed Farming Variation
On this page, we explain everything that is specific to the Speed Farming variant of Rolands Sweep Attack Crusader. Updated for patch 2.6.6 and Season 18.
The Rolands Sweep Attack Crusader deals with regular Rift farming decently all the way through the highest Torments, making it a viable build for the task.
Within the limited scope of regular difficulties, the necessary damage and toughness to triumph over the enemy is significantly smaller. Thus, your best course of action is to improve utility and speed.
|Sweep Attack Gathering Sweep Condemn Vacuum 1 Steed Charge Endurance 2 Iron Skin Flash 3 Laws of Hope Wings of Angels 4 Akarat's Champion Prophet|
If you find yourself overkilling in damage in speed farming with Blazing Sweep, you make a switch to Gathering Sweep which will pair nicely with Condemn Vacuum to glue enemies in your range of attacks. Note that such a swap warrants a change of Fire elemental damage on gear to Holy, so adjust accordingly.
In farming content, the resources you spend on an individual enemy pack will be significantly less, allowing you to focus on speed and utility in your Law selection in the face of Laws of Hope Wings of Angels.
When speed farming, the timing based nature of Convention of Elements will be misplaced, so you can swap to the consistent damage increase from a Stone of Jordan. It is also recommended to swap away from the Endless Walk set, as it promotes a static fighting style unfit for normal rifts; use the more offensive combo of Avarice Band and a Hellfire Amulet of Strength. Avarice Band's pickup radius bonus is an incredible boon during speed farming, as it benefits not only your movement speed through a socketed Boon of the Hoarder, but also negates downtime picking up progression orbs and gold. While any well-rolled amulet can fill the slot for Torments, a crafted Hellfire Amulet of Strength with a solid fifth passive from our recommendations in the skill section is easily the best in slot.
The preferable belt for Torment clears is Goldwrap. Synergizing with Boon of the Hoarder and Avarice Band, Goldwrap will render you practically invulnerable and allow you to focus on killing and looting without regards for your safety.
In normal rifts, the third gem slot should be taken by Boon of the Hoarder. This high utility gem feeds you practically infinite gold and gives you a massive short-term speed boost while picking it up, automated by a cubed Avarice Band. It will also render you practically invulnerable through a worn Goldwrap.
|Torso and Pants||
Adapting Kanai's Cube
When clearing easier content, you can swap the weapon Cube slot to In-geom — its power will trivialize your cooldown management as long as you feed it elite kills, which should be a breeze in speedruns.
- 22 Aug. 2019: Item recommendations have been revised for Season 18.
- 15 May 2019: Guide was reviewed and approved for Season 17.
- 31 Oct. 2017: Adjusted explanations following the shift of the main build to Fire damage.
- PTR Patch 2.6.7 Notes - Season of Eternal Conflict (S19)
- Challenge Rift 120 Guides
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- Legacy of Dreams Gem Drop Chance Increased in Season 19
- Challenge Rift 119 Guides
- Diablo 3 Classified as a Blizzard Classic Game
- Challenge Rift 117 Guides
- Challenge Rift 116 Guides
- Necromancer lazy Pestilence possible?
- Boss Mode Conquest
- RoRG Not Dropping
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- Necromancer Leveling and Fresh 70
- Archon Wizard (Patch 2.6.4)
- Vyr's archon build (top tier) hopefuly a possible upgrade ?
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire