Demon Hunter Skill Damage
Table of Contents
- 1. Skill Damage on Head and Feet Items
- 2. Skill Damage on Shoulders and Chest Items
- 3. Skill Damage on Waist and Legs Items
- 4. Skill Damage on Quivers
Skill Damage is an additive stat that increases the damage done by a specific skill. Skill Damage is not affected by diminishing returns and always increases the potential of your skill. This stat can be obtained on your Head, Shoulders, Torso, Waist, Legs, and Feet items, as well as on your Quivers.
- Rare items can increase the damage of a specific skill by 8 to 15%.
- Legendary items can increase the damage of a specific skill by 10 to 15%.
1. Skill Damage on Head and Feet Items
Head and Feet items can increase the damage of your resource Spenders:
2. Skill Damage on Shoulders and Chest Items
Shoulders and Chest items andcan increase the damage of your skills with a cooldown or with an effect that has a duration:
3. Skill Damage on Waist and Legs Items
Waist and Legs items can increase the damage of your resource Generators:
4. Skill Damage on Quivers
Quivers can increase the damage of any skill:
- Battle.net App Adds Player Gifting and More
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #2
- Local Currency Update Coming to Blizzard Battle.net in Canada, Japan & New Zealand
- Patch 2.6.1 Official Patch Notes
- First Look: Patch 2.6.1
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- Last Patch 2.6.1 PTR Build (Oct 12)
- Season 12 Starts November 9th!
- Salvage Guide
- DH Support viable in 2.6.1 ?
- Reading Order of Diablo Books
- Need Some Help
- HotA Barbarian
- Whirlwind Bul-Kathos Barbarian
- Natalya Rain of Vengeance Demon Hunter
- Jade Harvester Witch Doctor