Baduu Prime Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Baduu Prime is the third boss in the fourth chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
This boss uses a deck comprised mostly of Rogue cards, with emphasis on Stealth synergies likeand . The boss also uses the Hero Power to continually give its minions Posionous and Stealth.
In this encounter, your deck will contain a standard mix of Demon Hunter minions, spells and Weapons. After your mulligan, you will also have, , and added to your deck.
In your mulligan, you should look for a strong early game as you have done many previous encounters, primarily looking for 1, 2, and 3 Mana minions.
The nature of the boss'sHero Power can make it difficult to keep minions on the board due to Poisonous. To account for this, you should look to use your Hero Power to clear off Poisonous minions, allowing you to develop the strongest board you can. Due to the additional damage taken from using your Hero Power, you should prioritise using your minions to value trade with any non-poisonous minions while using any remaining minions you have on board to grind down the boss.
Next Boss: MECHA-JARAXXUS
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews