Baduu Prime Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Baduu Prime is the third boss in the fourth chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
This boss uses a deck comprised mostly of Rogue cards, with emphasis on Stealth synergies likeand . The boss also uses the Hero Power to continually give its minions Posionous and Stealth.
In this encounter, your deck will contain a standard mix of Demon Hunter minions, spells and Weapons. After your mulligan, you will also have, , and added to your deck.
In your mulligan, you should look for a strong early game as you have done many previous encounters, primarily looking for 1, 2, and 3 Mana minions.
The nature of the boss'sHero Power can make it difficult to keep minions on the board due to Poisonous. To account for this, you should look to use your Hero Power to clear off Poisonous minions, allowing you to develop the strongest board you can. Due to the additional damage taken from using your Hero Power, you should prioritise using your minions to value trade with any non-poisonous minions while using any remaining minions you have on board to grind down the boss.
Next Boss: MECHA-JARAXXUS
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees