Baduu Prime Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Baduu Prime is the third boss in the fourth chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
This boss uses a deck comprised mostly of Rogue cards, with emphasis on Stealth synergies like Ashtongue Slayer and Greyheart Sage. The boss also uses the Corrupted by Rust Hero Power to continually give its minions Posionous and Stealth.
In this encounter, your deck will contain a standard mix of Demon Hunter minions, spells and Weapons. After your mulligan, you will also have Shalja, Demon Hunter, Karnuk, Demon Hunter, and Sklibb, Demon Hunter added to your deck.
In your mulligan, you should look for a strong early game as you have done many previous encounters, primarily looking for 1, 2, and 3 Mana minions.
The nature of the boss's Corrupted by Rust Hero Power can make it difficult to keep minions on the board due to Poisonous. To account for this, you should look to use your Combination Strike Hero Power to clear off Poisonous minions, allowing you to develop the strongest board you can. Due to the additional damage taken from using your Hero Power, you should prioritise using your minions to value trade with any non-poisonous minions while using any remaining minions you have on board to grind down the boss.
Next Boss: MECHA-JARAXXUS
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On