Mother Shahraz Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Mother Shahraz is the fourth boss in the second chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a mix of Demon and sword-themed cards in its deck, such as Dancing Swords, and . The boss uses the passive Hero Power to prevent damage and deflect it back at attackers throughout the game. This ability is active on both players turn allowing the boss to also deflect damage it deals to itself.,
For this encounter you will have weapon-themed techs added to your deck, such as Kingsbane, and Stolen Steel in addition to some of the Secret, Beast, and Combo cards used in previous encounters. Additionally you will have the 4 Outcasts you have recruited so far, , , , and added to your deck after your Mulligan.,
In your mulligan you should look for low-cost early-game cards to help control the board. Kingsbane in particular is a strong keep due to the copies of present in your deck.
In order to be sucessful in this encounter, you should focus entirely on controlling the board throughout the game. TheHero Power of the boss is extremely powerful and will allow the boss to outvalue you if you begin attacking too soon. With this in mind, simply focus on getting good value trades with your minions to try and build a wide board.
Once you have a wide board, ideally at least 5 minions, you can start attacking the boss directly. You should try to attack with a weak minion first to absorb the reflected damage from. Alternatively, minions with more Health than attack like are also great minions to attack with first. After the initial hit has been done, you are free to attack the boss with any other minions you have.
Next Boss: Shalja
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins