Mother Shahraz Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Mother Shahraz is the fourth boss in the second chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a mix of Demon and sword-themed cards in its deck, such as Bladestorm, Dancing Swords, and Imprisoned Gan'arg. The boss uses the passive Parry and Riposte Hero Power to prevent damage and deflect it back at attackers throughout the game. This ability is active on both players turn allowing the boss to also deflect damage it deals to itself.
For this encounter you will have weapon-themed techs added to your deck, such as Deadly Poison, Kingsbane, and Stolen Steel in addition to some of the Secret, Beast, and Combo cards used in previous encounters. Additionally you will have the 4 Outcasts you have recruited so far, Karnuk, Outcast, Sklibb, Outcast, Shalja, Outcast, and Baduu, Outcast added to your deck after your Mulligan.
In order to be sucessful in this encounter, you should focus entirely on controlling the board throughout the game. The Parry and Riposte Hero Power of the boss is extremely powerful and will allow the boss to outvalue you if you begin attacking too soon. With this in mind, simply focus on getting good value trades with your minions to try and build a wide board.
Once you have a wide board, ideally at least 5 minions, you can start attacking the boss directly. You should try to attack with a weak minion first to absorb the reflected damage from Parry and Riposte. Alternatively, minions with more Health than attack like Augmented Porcupine are also great minions to attack with first. After the initial hit has been done, you are free to attack the boss with any other minions you have.
Next Boss: Shalja
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On