Seering Fire Elemental Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Seering Fire Elemental is the fourth boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Seering Fire Elemental uses an Elemental deck containing many Elementals like Flame Elemental and cheap ways to summon them like Molten Blast, in addition to many copies of Elemental Rift. The boss will additionally use its Incinerate Hero Power for free every single turn.
In this encounter you wil be given a Control Warrior deck packed full of defensive cards like Bladestorm, Coerce, and Brawl. Additionally, you will also have the special cards, Rexxar and Warchief Thrall, in your deck and you will be given the special Hero Power Summon Peon Rank 2 to use.
In your Mulligan you should preemptively look for ways to deal with the boss's Elemental Rifts such as Coerce and Warsong Axe.
Throughout this encounter you should focus on killing every Elemental played by the boss each turn as failing to do so will cause you to take significant damage from Incinerate. To do this, you can make use of your Summon Peon Rank 2 each turn, which will provide a reasonable minion that can Rush in to clear off weak Elementals. When the boss plays Elemental Rifts, you should clear them immediately by any means necessary as failing to do so will continually summon Elementals, which have high stats on average, in addition empowering Incinerate. Once there are no enemy minions left on the board, you should spend any remaining Mana on your highest-Health minions to ensure the damage from Incinerate each turn does not kill them too fast.
Next Boss: Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players