Seering Fire Elemental Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Seering Fire Elemental is the fourth boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Seering Fire Elemental uses an Elemental deck containing many Elementals likeand cheap ways to summon them like , in addition to many copies of . The boss will additionally use its Hero Power for free every single turn.
In this encounter you wil be given a Control Warrior deck packed full of defensive cards like, , and . Additionally, you will also have the special cards, and , in your deck and you will be given the special Hero Power to use.
In your Mulligan you should preemptively look for ways to deal with the boss'ss such as and .
Throughout this encounter you should focus on killing every Elemental played by the boss each turn as failing to do so will cause you to take significant damage from. To do this, you can make use of your each turn, which will provide a reasonable minion that can Rush in to clear off weak Elementals. When the boss plays s, you should clear them immediately by any means necessary as failing to do so will continually summon Elementals, which have high stats on average, in addition empowering Incinerate. Once there are no enemy minions left on the board, you should spend any remaining Mana on your highest-Health minions to ensure the damage from Incinerate each turn does not kill them too fast.
Next Boss: Chieftain Cairne Bloodhoof
- 17 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule