Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Orgrim Doomhammer is the second boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
In this encounter you will be given a Midrange Paladin deck to use. The deck largely features a range of Human-themed minions in addition to common Paladin spells and weapons like Hammer of Wrath, and . Additionally, you will have access to the base Paladin Hero Power, , for the duration of the fight., ,
You will also start the fight with 2 0/10 copies ofon your board.
On Turn 8 the boss will cast, destroying its own board in the process.
In your mulligan you should look specifically forand to ensure you have a strong position in the early game.
Where possible, you should try to open the game with afollowed by buffing it with . From this position, you should be able to continually play out minions to buff up your Brazen Zealot and use it to deplete the boss's Health rapidly.
If you are unable to get theopener menioned above, you should focus on developing as many minions onto the board as possible to slow the boss down. Taunt minions are especially effective as they will force the boss to take massive damage from attacking into them with . On Turn 8, the boss will play to waste all of its Mana and clear its own board. From this position, you should flood the board and rush the boss down with any minions you have available to finish off the board before it can stabilise with its high-Cost Dragons.
Next Boss: Varok Saurfang
- 05 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees