Varok Saurfang Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Varok Saurfang is the third boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The Dark Portal uses Midrange Warrior deck consisting of Enrage minions like Arcanite Reaper, and cheap removal like and Cleave. The boss also notably uses in its deck, providing the Sap ability. The boss will also use the Hero Power thoughout the fight., Weapons like
Against this boss, you will be given a Libram Paladin deck containing commonly used cards likeand in addition to a special additional Libram, . Additionally, you will have the upgraded Paladin Here Power, , to use throughout the encounter.
In your opening hand, you should look for your Libram-discounting minions,and .
Your aim should be to aim discount your Librams as quickly as possible using a mix ofand , while making full use of your Hero Power as frequently as possible. From this position, you can make use of discounted, and often free, copies of s to buff your minions where possible.
Throughout the fight you should aim to buff your minions withand then trade them into enemy minions. This continued use of Librams will allow you to easily outvalue the boss, while also denying it the opportunity to make use of its Hero Power.
Next Boss: The Dark Portal
- 05 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees