Varok Saurfang Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Varok Saurfang is the third boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The Dark Portal uses Midrange Warrior deck consisting of Enrage minions like Arcanite Reaper, and cheap removal like and Cleave. The boss also notably uses in its deck, providing the Sap ability. The boss will also use the Hero Power thoughout the fight., Weapons like
Against this boss, you will be given a Libram Paladin deck containing commonly used cards likeand in addition to a special additional Libram, . Additionally, you will have the upgraded Paladin Here Power, , to use throughout the encounter.
In your opening hand, you should look for your Libram-discounting minions,and .
Your aim should be to aim discount your Librams as quickly as possible using a mix ofand , while making full use of your Hero Power as frequently as possible. From this position, you can make use of discounted, and often free, copies of s to buff your minions where possible.
Throughout the fight you should aim to buff your minions withand then trade them into enemy minions. This continued use of Librams will allow you to easily outvalue the boss, while also denying it the opportunity to make use of its Hero Power.
Next Boss: The Dark Portal
- 05 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call