Varok Saurfang Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Uther)
Varok Saurfang is the third boss in the Uther Lightbringer chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The Dark Portal uses Midrange Warrior deck consisting of Enrage minions like Frothing Berserker, Weapons like Arcanite Reaper, and cheap removal like Whirlwind and Cleave. The boss also notably uses Terrifying Roar in its deck, providing the Sap ability. The boss will also use the Unbound Rage Hero Power thoughout the fight.
Against this boss, you will be given a Libram Paladin deck containing commonly used cards like Libram of Wisdom and Libram of Hope in addition to a special additional Libram, Libram of Compassion. Additionally, you will have the upgraded Paladin Here Power, The Silver Hand, to use throughout the encounter.
Your aim should be to aim discount your Librams as quickly as possible using a mix of Lordaeron Attendant and Radiant Lightspawn, while making full use of your The Silver Hand Hero Power as frequently as possible. From this position, you can make use of discounted, and often free, copies of Libram of Wisdoms to buff your minions where possible.
Throughout the fight you should aim to buff your minions with Libram of Wisdom and then trade them into enemy minions. This continued use of Librams will allow you to easily outvalue the boss, while also denying it the opportunity to make use of its Unbound Rage Hero Power.
Next Boss: The Dark Portal
- 05 Jan. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade