King Varian Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
King Varian is the first boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
King Varian uses a Rush Warrior deck, consisting of various Rush minions, weapons, and Armor-gain cards like Armor Vendor and Sword and Board. The boss will also use the Scold Hero Power during the fight.
In this encounter, you will be given an Alliance-themed deck, consisting of various basic cards with Alliance artwork in addition to the weapons, Sword of Justice, Training Sword, and Fearbreaker. You will also have the Uncertain Destiny Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
As the boss runs no board clear tools, you should aim to flood the board as quickly as possible to overwhelm it. Additionally, fitting your Uncertain Destiny into as many turns as possible will give you a huge advantage going forward. In particular, you should look for copies of Eviscerate that can be used to both control the board and burst down the boss.
Next Boss: Jaina Proudmoore
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade