King Varian Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Anduin)
King Varian is the first boss in the Anduin Wrynn chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
King Varian uses a Rush Warrior deck, consisting of various Rush minions, weapons, and Armor-gain cards likeand . The boss will also use the Hero Power during the fight.
In this encounter, you will be given an Alliance-themed deck, consisting of various basic cards with Alliance artwork in addition to the weapons, Sword of Justice, , and . You will also have the Hero Power for the duration of the fight.
In your mulligan you should look for low-cost cards like Lowly Squire in addition to the weapon.and
As the boss runs no board clear tools, you should aim to flood the board as quickly as possible to overwhelm it. Additionally, fitting your Eviscerate that can be used to both control the board and burst down the boss.into as many turns as possible will give you a huge advantage going forward. In particular, you should look for copies of
Next Boss: Jaina Proudmoore
- 04 Feb. 2021: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins