Jek'haz Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Jek'haz is the third boss in the third chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
In this encounter you will be given a deck comprised almost entirely of Demon Hunter cards. Overall the deck is quite strong as it features commonly used Demon Hunter cards like Twin Slice and Priestess of Fury. After your mulligan you will also have Shalja, Demon Hunter, Karnuk, Demon Hunter, and Sklibb, Demon Hunter added to your deck.
Due to the potentcy of the boss's Rocket Wings Hero Power, it is important to control the board throughout the game. Luckily the opposing minions are not of particularly high value, which makes them easy to remove despite having Rush and Windfury. The only particularly potent minion played by the boss is Disguised Wanderer.
As you are using a deck comprised of Demon Hunter cards, you can continually look to get value out of your Outcast cards to gain additional value, in particular the Outcast effects of the 3 special Demon Hunter companions shuffled into your deck. By making good use of your Outcast effects you should be able to comfortably run the boss out of cards to win the game.
Next Boss: Magtheridon Prime
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years