Jek'haz Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Jek'haz is the third boss in the third chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck comprised of Demons and Rogue cards, including a few Rogue Secrets like, , and . The boss also uses the extremely powerful Hero Power.
In this encounter you will be given a deck comprised almost entirely of Demon Hunter cards. Overall the deck is quite strong as it features commonly used Demon Hunter cards likeand . After your mulligan you will also have , , and added to your deck.
In your mulligan you should look for good early game plays likeand . You should also look to keep if it is on the far left-hand side of your hand.
Due to the potentcy of the boss'sHero Power, it is important to control the board throughout the game. Luckily the opposing minions are not of particularly high value, which makes them easy to remove despite having Rush and Windfury. The only particularly potent minion played by the boss is .
As you are using a deck comprised of Demon Hunter cards, you can continually look to get value out of your Outcast cards to gain additional value, in particular the Outcast effects of the 3 special Demon Hunter companions shuffled into your deck. By making good use of your Outcast effects you should be able to comfortably run the boss out of cards to win the game.
Next Boss: Magtheridon Prime
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins