High Cultist Dawnshatter Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
High Cultist Dawnshatter is the second boss in the League of Explorers campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat High Cultist Dawnshatter in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
High Cultist Dawnshatter uses a deck that consists almost entirely of Dragons, supplemented by a few Dragon-based spells. TheHero Power offers the boss a lot of value on both Normal and Heroic mode and can make it difficult to secure the board. However, if you are able to do so, the boss uses no AoE cards and can only retain control of the board through single-target removal.
On Normal Mode, you will be a slave to your passiveHero Power. You should look to secure the board quickly with multiple cheap minions. This will allow you to get more value from your Hero Power than the boss does when your dragons die. Once in control of the board, you should try to outvalue the boss by making sure you have as many minions on board as possible when your Dragons die, while also making sure the boss has as few as possible.
In Heroic Mode, the Hero Power of the boss generates huge value, especially when paired with the ramp and card draw ofand . However, the boss has a distinct lack of hard removal and relies on finite sources of damage like and to control the board. This makes the boss especially vulnerable to large minions if you are able to rush them out.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 28 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees