One Night in Karazhan Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Pricing
- 3. Format and Rewards
- +4. Detailed List of Rewards
- 5. Changelog
One Night in Karazhan is a single player adventure for Hearthstone, through which you can unlock 45 new cards and two unique card backs for your collection. The adventure can be accessed by players who have unlocked all 9 heroes.
Each individual wing costs $6.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 or 700 Gold. Buying the complete adventure (all 5 wings at once) costs $24.99 / €21.99 / £17.49.
Format and Rewards
The Prologue is a 1-boss wing (Prince Malchezaar) that all players can access, even if they do not purchase any of the wings of the adventure.
Aside from this, you will fight 3 unique bosses in each of the adventure's 4 wings. Each boss has a unique Hero Power, and a combination of unique and existing cards (including class-specific cards from multiple classes). Some of the cards bosses use are inaccessible to players, and they have seemingly imbalanced effects.
Defeating a boss rewards you with 2 copies of a new Common, Rare, or Epic card. Defeating all the bosses in a wing rewards you with a new Rare and a new Legendary card and unlocks the Heroic mode of the wing, where the bosses have even more overpowered Hero powers. Finishing all of the wings in Heroic mode will grant you a unique card back.
One Night in Karazhan also offers class challenges. Each class has one challenge to complete and it consists in playing against a predefined One Night in Karazhan boss with a predefined deck. Winning the match grants you a new class-specific card and unlocks the craft of the golden version of the same card.
Detailed List of Rewards
One Night in Karazhan
|The Parlor||Silverware Golem|
|The Parlor||Magic Mirror||
|The Opera||Romulo and Julianne|
|The Opera||Big Bad Wolf|
|The Opera||The Crone|
|The Menagerie||Terestian Illhoof|
|The Spire||Shade of Aran|
|The Spire||Free Medivh!|
One Night in Karazhan brings with it two new card backs as rewards. Karazhan Nights is granted as a reward for purchasing the entire adventure during the first week, while The Blue Portal is a reward for defeating all bosses in Heroic mode.
|Druid||2x Moonglade Portal|
|Hunter||2x Cat Trick|
|Paladin||2x Silvermoon Portal|
|Priest||2x Priest of the Feast|
|Rogue||2x Ethereal Peddler|
|Shaman||2x Maelstrom Portal|
|Warlock||2x Kara Kazham!|
|Warrior||2x Fool's Bane|
- 01 Aug. 2016: Added fourth and final wing.
- 25 Aug. 2016: Added third wing.
- 18 Aug. 2016: Added second wing.
- 11 Aug. 2016: Added guide.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Big Paladin Deck
- Freeze Shaman Deck
- Thief Rogue Deck
- Trogg Spell Priest Deck
- Owl OTK Warlock Deck
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge