Khiragg Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Khiragg is the sixth boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a Thief Rogue deck that utilises cards likeand for huge tempo. However, the boss starts with cards from other classes in its deck, allowing these cards to be active from the beginning of the game. The boss will additionally automatically use the Hero Power each turn if you have a minion on the board that is not , trapping one of your minions in a .
For the encounter, you will be given a very aggressive Secret Hunter deck that utilises Eaglehorn Bow and cheap damage like Stonetusk Boar and Timber Wolf. You will additionally have access to the Hero Power throughout the fight.,
A dormant Unleash the Houndsstarts on the enemy board at the start of the fight, but serves no purpose other than taking up board space for the boss. Prisonor Baine is also not considered a minion for cards like
In your opening hand, you should specifically look for Raptor Hatchling, and .,
During this encounter, you should always ensure thatis on the board by prioritising using if you do not already have her in play. Additionally, you should always try to make sure have 1 other minion on the board at the end of your turn. This will force the boss to waste 2 Mana on its Hero Power. You should generally prioritise killing off s as these will allow you rescue your minions and provide more targets for the boss's Hero Power. You should then kill off any other minions on board before attacking the boss directly.
Once your reach the late game, Tundra Rhino becomes a very powerful tool. As well as giving minions played from your hand Charge, it will additionally allow and any minions rescued from s to also attack immediately. Furthermore, each time Tundra Rhino itself is rescued from a Stuffed Sack, it will once again give Charge to your entire board, providing your more than enough damage each turn to control the board and grind down the boss.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees