Sir Finley Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Sir Finley is the first boss in the League of E.V.I.L. campaign in the Battle of the Frozen Coast, the first chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Sir Finley in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Strategy and Deck Building
In both Normal and Heroic Mode, Sir Finley uses strategy that revolves around low-cost minions and can easily flood the board. You should decide carefully when to use AoE effects as Sir Finley will repeatedly flood the board, so you should aim to follow up your AoE effects with minions. You should try to secure control of the board with high-health minions as these will allow you to repeatedly trade with opposing minions and prevent you from needing to use board clears as often.
On Normal Mode, the Sir Finley encounter is fairly straightforward. As the the deck provided for you significantly out-values your opponent, you should have no issue winning as long as you consistently take value trades against enemy minions. Even if your opponent floods the board, there is no real risk of burst damage as there are no cards like Savage Roar or Bloodlust present to capitalise on a wide board.
In Heroic mode, the boss focuses entirely on Murloc tribal synergies and can flood the board with ease, so having access to many board clears is essential. The Heroic deck also removes the Divine Spirit and Velen's Chosen especially powerful and a great way to secure control of the board.spell, resulting in no hard removal with the exception of a randomly generated . This makes Health buffs like
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins