Sir Finley Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Sir Finley is the first boss in the League of E.V.I.L. campaign in the Battle of the Frozen Coast, the first chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Sir Finley in both Normal and Heroic modes.
Strategy and Deck Building
In both Normal and Heroic Mode, Sir Finley uses strategy that revolves around low-cost minions and can easily flood the board. You should decide carefully when to use AoE effects as Sir Finley will repeatedly flood the board, so you should aim to follow up your AoE effects with minions. You should try to secure control of the board with high-health minions as these will allow you to repeatedly trade with opposing minions and prevent you from needing to use board clears as often.
On Normal Mode, the Sir Finley encounter is fairly straightforward. As the the deck provided for you significantly out-values your opponent, you should have no issue winning as long as you consistently take value trades against enemy minions. Even if your opponent floods the board, there is no real risk of burst damage as there are no cards like Savage Roar or present to capitalise on a wide board.
In Heroic mode, the boss focuses entirely on Murloc tribal synergies and can flood the board with ease, so having access to many board clears is essential. The Heroic deck also removes the Divine Spirit and Velen's Chosen especially powerful and a great way to secure control of the board.spell, resulting in no hard removal with the exception of a randomly generated . This makes Health buffs like
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 21 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule