Dragonrider Talritha Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Dragonrider Talritha is the first boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Dragonrider Talritha in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
Dragonrider Talritha uses a Dragon-themed deck to fuel her Dragonblood Hero Power. The Hero Power itself affects all minions on board, allowing you to use it to your advantage if you are able to get onto the board faster than the boss. You should make trades on the board carefully, taking into consideration how things will change as you kill enemy Dragons.
On Normal Mode, you should look to control the board taking value trades wherever possible. With control of the board you can snowball out of control as you kill off enemy Dragons to buff yourself using Dragonblood.
In Heroic Mode, the boss uses a more efficient deck and can flood the board faster with cards like Nightbane Templar. However, the boss has no access to AoE effects, other than those generated through card generation. This makes it possible to simply flood the board faster than the boss and use the Dragonblood Hero Power against them.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 05 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Coronavirus Hits Fireside Gatherings - Only Private Ones Allowed
- Here Are the Free Decks for New and Returning Players
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveals: Greyheart Sage & Guardian Augmerchant
- Ashes of Outland: Two Murloc Paladin Cards Revealed
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists
- Beast of Fable Pet Battle location of No-No the Beaver
- Dragon Hunter
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- A few questions for a newish player
- Dragonrider Talritha Druid Deck
- Arena Rogue Tier Lists
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt