Dragonrider Talritha Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Dragonrider Talritha is the first boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Air Battle over Dragonblight, the third chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Dragonrider Talritha in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
Dragonrider Talritha uses a Dragon-themed deck to fuel herHero Power. The Hero Power itself affects all minions on board, allowing you to use it to your advantage if you are able to get onto the board faster than the boss. You should make trades on the board carefully, taking into consideration how things will change as you kill enemy Dragons.
On Normal Mode, you should look to control the board taking value trades wherever possible. With control of the board you can snowball out of control as you kill off enemy Dragons to buff yourself using.
In Heroic Mode, the boss uses a more efficient deck and can flood the board faster with cards like Nightbane Templar. However, the boss has no access to AoE effects, other than those generated through card generation. This makes it possible to simply flood the board faster than the boss and use the Hero Power against them.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 05 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews