Misha Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Misha is the third boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
This encounter does not follow a traditional game of Hearthstone. Instead, a 2/40will spawn at the start of the game on the enemy side of the board and slowly damage the boss each turn. The encounter can be won by killing the Vicious Bear Trap or lost if the boss dies.
For the encounter you will have deck based entirely based around Beast and Rush synergies, including cards like, , and .
In your hand you are notably looking for an opening curve consisting ideally of a 1-Cost, 2-Cost, and 3-Cost card, such as, , and .
During the early game you should primaily focus on bolsting your hand and drawing cards withand as any minion you do play will likely be killed by . Instead, you should start playing minions in the mid-game in one of two ways. Rush minions can be played immediately and used to attack into the to prevent the boss from attacking them and dealing damage to itself. If you play a minion with at least 3 Health, such as you can freely play it as normal and attack the following turn. For weaker minions, you should try to pair them with your Hero Power the turn they are played so that they may survive and attack the Vicious Bear Trap the following turns. By using a mix of Rush minions and sticking larger ones to the board you should be able to kill off the Bear Trap before the boss dies.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)