Misha Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Misha is the third boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
This encounter does not follow a traditional game of Hearthstone. Instead, a 2/40 Vicious Bear Trap will spawn at the start of the game on the enemy side of the board and slowly damage the boss each turn. The encounter can be won by killing the Vicious Bear Trap or lost if the boss dies.
During the early turns of the encounter, the boss will take damage at an alarming rate from Vicious Bear Trap while Wild Thrashing will also prevent you from keeping any early game minions on the board. However, you should not worry about the Health of the boss as it has the means to regain Health through cards like Ferocious Howl and Claw.
During the early game you should primaily focus on bolsting your hand and drawing cards with Scavenger's Ingenuity and Diving Gryphon as any minion you do play will likely be killed by Wild Thrashing. Instead, you should start playing minions in the mid-game in one of two ways. Rush minions can be played immediately and used to attack into the Vicious Bear Trap to prevent the boss from attacking them and dealing damage to itself. If you play a minion with at least 3 Health, such as Savannah Highmane you can freely play it as normal and attack the following turn. For weaker minions, you should try to pair them with your Hero Power the turn they are played so that they may survive and attack the Vicious Bear Trap the following turns. By using a mix of Rush minions and sticking larger ones to the board you should be able to kill off the Bear Trap before the boss dies.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!