Rehgar Earthfury Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Rehgar Earthfury is the second boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Rehgar Earthfury uses a Totem Shaman deck that uses a mix of Elemental spells, Totems like Totem Golem and Totem Goliath, and Totem synergy cards like Primal Fusion and Totemic Might. Additionally, the boss has the Balanced Judgment Hero Power that will be used at the start of each turn where possible to summon either an Odd Totem or an Even Totem.
You will be provided with an Orc-themed deck consisting of a mix of removal spells, weapons, and Midrange minions. You will additionally have access to the Tank Up! Hero Power.
Throughout the fight, your primary concern should be managing the attack values of your minions to minimise the damage taken from the boss's Balanced Judgment Hero Power. In particular you should try to ensure your minions have Odd Attack values wherever possible. This will ensure you are only vunerable to damage from Odd Totems, which can easily be negated by your Tank Up! Hero Power, instead of running the risk of losing minions to Even Totems.
While managing the attack values of your minions, you should aim to control the board throughout the game, especially ensuring Odd Totems and Even Totems are killed off each turn. With the board under control, you can slowly chip away at the boss's Health each turn to complete the encounter.
Next Boss: Underqueen Zarzhet
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade