Rehgar Earthfury Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Rehgar Earthfury is the second boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Rehgar Earthfury uses a Totem Shaman deck that uses a mix of Elemental spells, Totems like Totem Golem and , and Totem synergy cards like Primal Fusion and Totemic Might. Additionally, the boss has the Hero Power that will be used at the start of each turn where possible to summon either an or an .
You will be provided with an Orc-themed deck consisting of a mix of removal spells, weapons, and Midrange minions. You will additionally have access to theHero Power.
In your Mulligan, you should look for a solid curve of early game cards to play for yuor first few turns, such as, , and .
Throughout the fight, your primary concern should be managing the attack values of your minions to minimise the damage taken from the boss'sHero Power. In particular you should try to ensure your minions have Odd Attack values wherever possible. This will ensure you are only vunerable to damage from s, which can easily be negated by your Hero Power, instead of running the risk of losing minions to s.
While managing the attack values of your minions, you should aim to control the board throughout the game, especially ensurings and s are killed off each turn. With the board under control, you can slowly chip away at the boss's Health each turn to complete the encounter.
Next Boss: Underqueen Zarzhet
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call