Ferocious Quilboar Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Ferocious Quilboar is the fourth boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
At the start of the encounter you will start with a 0/14 Mogrin the Injured on your board that cannot attack. Although it is possible to complete the encounter with Mogrin still alive, it is not necessary for the encounter as his death is part of the story.
For the encounter you will be given a deck consisting of mid-large Beasts paired with powerful Deathrattle synergies. You will additionally have access to the Call Misha Hero Power for the encounter.
If at any point during the encounter you do not have Misha on the board, you should prioritise using your Call Misha Hero Power due to its huge value. However, you should not use it with Misha in play as its secondary ability is very weak.
After you have ensured you have Misha on the board, you should try to play out your cards efficiently as possible to build yourself a strong board. You should generally avoid trading, as many of the boss's minions have Rush or Stealth and can trade into your board anyway. The exception to this is if you have very efficient trades available, such as trading a 2-Attack minion into enemy Quilboar Hunters. With this strategy, you should be able to quickly rush down the boss before it can develop a strong position on the board.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- An Update on the Development of StarCraft II
- Players Join Protests Against Blizzard France In-Game
- Activision Blizzard To Close France Office
- Week 1 Analysis of the Heist League from The Chaos Report
- WarCraft 2 Remake in WC3: Reforged
- Second Warcraft Movie Rumor Mentioned by Chris Metzen
- Second Source Allegedly Confirms The Burning Crusade Classic Beta in March 2021
- Introducing Icy Wiki