Ferocious Quilboar Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Ferocious Quilboar is the fourth boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
At the start of the encounter you will start with a 0/14on your board that cannot attack. Although it is possible to complete the encounter with Mogrin still alive, it is not necessary for the encounter as his death is part of the story.
The boss uses a deck with quilboar-themed minions like Spiked Hogrider in addition to the Hero Power., , and
For the encounter you will be given a deck consisting of mid-large Beasts paired with powerful Deathrattle synergies. You will additionally have access to theHero Power for the encounter.
In your hand you should look for, , and any 3-Cost Beast to allow you to safely enter the mid game.
If at any point during the encounter you do not haveon the board, you should prioritise using your Hero Power due to its huge value. However, you should not use it with Misha in play as its secondary ability is very weak.
After you have ensured you haveon the board, you should try to play out your cards efficiently as possible to build yourself a strong board. You should generally avoid trading, as many of the boss's minions have Rush or Stealth and can trade into your board anyway. The exception to this is if you have very efficient trades available, such as trading a 2-Attack minion into enemy s. With this strategy, you should be able to quickly rush down the boss before it can develop a strong position on the board.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)