Dr. Boom Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Dr. Boom is the first boss in the League of Explorers campaign in the Battle of the Frozen Coast, the first chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Dr. Boom in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
Dr. Boom uses a Mech-themed deck to fight for the board, but is heavily reliant on hisHero Power, which gives him a constant supply of special over-statted Mechs. To account for this, you should try to have a plan to close out the game, and not rely on out-valuing the boss.
In Normal Mode, the boss has very few ways to immediately interact with the board, with the exception of The Boomship and as high-tempo cards, but aside from these examples, the boss will perform relatively low-tempo turns.. This makes controlling the board and using any excess damage to grind down the boss a fairly effective strategy. In the late game, you should take note of
In Heroic Mode, the boss will start with 30 Armor, making Silence effects and Sap are a great way to neutralise Magnetic minions, with being a great way to proactively target minions before they are even Magnetised.an effective minion to use before you start dealing damage. You should be particularly aware of s, which can result in strategies using large amount of card draw being a Deathwish. The boss will also make use of a large number of Magnetic minions, which means you will need to keep the board clear of Mechs to prevent them from being effective.
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 22 Jan. 2020: Guide added.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins