Underqueen Zarzhet Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Underqueen Zarzhet is the third boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Underqueen Zarzhet uses a Nerubian-themed Deathrattle deck, consisting of minions like Anub'arak. The boss also has several powerful late-game spells like and . The boss additionally uses the Hero Power that will summon a 2/2 s onto the board if it kills a minion., , and
You will be provided with an Enrage Warrior deck consisting of various self-damaging effects like Inner Rage and , mixed with cards that benefit from taking damage like and . Additionally, you will have access to the to the Hero Power.
In your Mulligan you should look for early-game minions that have more than 2 Health, such asand .
This encounter requires you to play aggressively to ensure you can win before you become overwhelmed by some of the boss's late-game spells. You should focus on developing a board of minions with more than 2 Health to avoid losing them to.
Most enemy minions can be completely ignored as they have little or no attack value like Haunted Creeper. However, if you are faced with killing one of the boss's Abominations, you should do your best to kill off any other Deathrattle minions first using a mix of , Inner Rage, and .and
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)