Underqueen Zarzhet Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Underqueen Zarzhet is the third boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Underqueen Zarzhet uses a Nerubian-themed Deathrattle deck, consisting of minions like Nerubian Egg, Boneweb Egg, and Anub'arak. The boss also has several powerful late-game spells like Army of the Dead and Locust Swarm. The boss additionally uses the Dark Conversion Hero Power that will summon a 2/2 Ghouls onto the board if it kills a minion.
You will be provided with an Enrage Warrior deck consisting of various self-damaging effects like Inner Rage and Whirlwind, mixed with cards that benefit from taking damage like Frothing Berserker and Horde Armorsmith. Additionally, you will have access to the to the Summon Peon Hero Power.
This encounter requires you to play aggressively to ensure you can win before you become overwhelmed by some of the boss's late-game spells. You should focus on developing a board of minions with more than 2 Health to avoid losing them to Dark Conversion.
Most enemy minions can be completely ignored as they have little or no attack value like Nerubian Egg and Haunted Creeper. However, if you are faced with killing one of the boss's Abominations, you should do your best to kill off any other Deathrattle minions first using a mix of Whirlwind, Inner Rage, and Execute.
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade