Underqueen Zarzhet Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Garrosh)
Underqueen Zarzhet is the third boss in the Garrosh Hellscream chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Underqueen Zarzhet uses a Nerubian-themed Deathrattle deck, consisting of minions like Anub'arak. The boss also has several powerful late-game spells like and . The boss additionally uses the Hero Power that will summon a 2/2 s onto the board if it kills a minion., , and
You will be provided with an Enrage Warrior deck consisting of various self-damaging effects like Inner Rage and , mixed with cards that benefit from taking damage like and . Additionally, you will have access to the to the Hero Power.
In your Mulligan you should look for early-game minions that have more than 2 Health, such asand .
This encounter requires you to play aggressively to ensure you can win before you become overwhelmed by some of the boss's late-game spells. You should focus on developing a board of minions with more than 2 Health to avoid losing them to.
Most enemy minions can be completely ignored as they have little or no attack value like Haunted Creeper. However, if you are faced with killing one of the boss's Abominations, you should do your best to kill off any other Deathrattle minions first using a mix of , Inner Rage, and .and
- 16 Dec. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)