Warchief Blackhand Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Warchief Blackhand is the second boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Warchief Blackhand uses a Dragon Warrior deck consisting mainly of powerful removal and Armor-gain tools like Sword and Board and Molten Breath paired with powerful Dragons like Emberscale Drake. Additionally, the boss has access to the Backhand Hero Power.
For the encounter you will have deck based entirely based around Beast synergy, including powerful combos like Scavenging Hyena and Unleash the Hounds. You will additionally have the Ballista Shot Hero Power throughout the encounter.
In your hand you are notably looking for an opening curve consisting ideally of a 1-Cost, 2-Cost, and 3-Cost card. Such as Springpaw, Scavenging Hyena, and Beast Companion. Haratha can additionally be kept in all circumstances due to its strength.
Warchief Blackhand will consistently gain Armor and remove your minions throughout the fight. In order to counter this, you should try to maximise the amount of face damage you deal each turn. This can largely be achieved by ensuring your minions go face each turn, while using your spells like Flanking Strike and Multi-Shot to deal with any opposing minions. In the later stages of the encounter, when you start to run low on cards, you should try to find the Mana to use your Ballista Shot Hero Power each turn. This will allow you to negate most of the Armor gained by the boss while any minion you have left over finish the fight.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!