Warchief Blackhand Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Warchief Blackhand is the second boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Warchief Blackhand uses a Dragon Warrior deck consisting mainly of powerful removal and Armor-gain tools like Emberscale Drake. Additionally, the boss has access to the Hero Power.and paired with powerful Dragons like
For the encounter you will have deck based entirely based around Beast synergy, including powerful combos like Unleash the Hounds. You will additionally have the Hero Power throughout the encounter.and
In your hand you are notably looking for an opening curve consisting ideally of a 1-Cost, 2-Cost, and 3-Cost card. Such as, , and . can additionally be kept in all circumstances due to its strength.
Warchief Blackhand will consistently gain Armor and remove your minions throughout the fight. In order to counter this, you should try to maximise the amount of face damage you deal each turn. This can largely be achieved by ensuring your minions go face each turn, while using your spells like Flanking Strike and Multi-Shot to deal with any opposing minions. In the later stages of the encounter, when you start to run low on cards, you should try to find the Mana to use your Hero Power each turn. This will allow you to negate most of the Armor gained by the boss while any minion you have left over finish the fight.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)