Lady Darkscale Boss Guide for Book of Heroes (Rexxar)
Lady Darkscale is the fifth boss in the Rexxar chapter of the Book of Heroes Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss the boss uses a Spell Damage Shaman deck that consists of common Overlord cards likeand , paired with spell-synergy cards like and . This boss also uses the Hero Power, which has its damage increased with Spell Power.
For the encounter you will be given a Secret Hunter deck with additional Rush minion like. You will additionally have access to the Hero Power.
You should specifically look for Raptor Hatchling, and in your opening hand.,
Like in the previous encounter, you should always useat the start of your turn if you do not already have in play. This has the additional bonus of drawing out the boss's Hero Power each turn.
As the boss mostly uses minions that synergise with spells, it is important to keep the board clear of enemy minions each turn. If you do not have strong trades available on the board, you can use spells likeand minions like to clear the board. If the board is already under control, you should use your remaining Mana to play out additional minions instead. By constantly controlling the board and getting value from your Hero Power, you should be able to slowly grind down the boss.
- 13 Oct. 2020: Guide added.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off