Dragoncaster Askaara Guide with Cheap Decks for Galakrond's Awakening
Dragoncaster Askaara is the first boss in the League of EVIL campaign in the Clash of Wyrmrest, the second chapter of Galakrond's Awakening. In this guide, you will learn how to defeat Dragoncaster Askaara in both Normal and Heroic modes.
|Health||30||30 (+30 Armor)|
Strategy and Deck Building
Dragon Askaara uses a dragon-themed tempo deck designed to utilise the alternatingand Hero Powers for constant Mana discounts. Additionally, the boss will also use a large amount of Discover effects, making it very hard to predict everything that boss will do.
On Normal Mode, you should focus on controlling the board as the boss will generally have too much tempo to compete with. If you are able to kill every minion the boss has, it can be forced out of the game as it will only be left with random spells in hand.
In Heroic Mode, the boss will use a similar tempo strategy as normal mode, but has much more efficient cards. To deal with this, you can exploit the lack of hard removal by going for large tempo play of your own, especially big minions. Alternatively, you can take advantage or the boss' reliance on board control and simply remove every minion they play. For either strategy, Dragonslayer are excellent additions for your deck.and
Cheap decks for Heroic Mode
- 04 Feb. 2020: Guide added.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees