Mother Shahraz Challenge Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Mother Shahraz is the sixth boss in the of the Trial by Felfire challenge. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
Mother Shahraz starts with 60 Health and uses a deck that largely revolves around the use of weapons. Her Parry and Riposte Hero Power makes her very difficult to attack and she will often use weapons to attack minions herself, allowing her to reflect damage back at the minions she attacks on her own turn.
Due to the numerous weapons used by the boss, weapon removal such as Acidic Swamp Ooze and Kobold Stickyfinger are great. Additionally, Freeze effects like Frozen Shadoweaver and Water Elemental are also great. Due to the flexibility of these tech cards, they can by used in many decks as viable options.
Defeating Mother Shahraz requires a lot of patience to be successful. If you attack too soon, you will often end up decimating your own board with the Parry and Riposte Hero Power. With this in mind, you should spend most of the game simply controlling the board and destroying any weapons that the boss played, especially Sul'thraze.
With steady board control you should eventually be able to run the boss out of cards as it lacks consistent card draw in its deck. From this position, you can finally start dealing damage to the boss. However, you should still deal your damage carefully by using a small source of damage, such as Fireblast or a weak minion, to trigger Parry and Riposte before you deal your main sources of damage. Alternatively, if your board is strong enough, you can also trigger it with a minion that has more Health than Attack like Bloodboil Brute. It should also be noted that the boss's Hero Power also makes it immune to fatigue damage.
Cheap decks to defeat Mother Shahraz
- 26 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On