Shalja Boss Guide for Trial by Felfire
Shalja is the first boss in the third chapter of the Trial by Felfire Solo Adventure. In this guide, you will learn strategy tips and tricks to help you defeat the boss.
The boss uses a deck comprised of a mix of Demon Hunter and Shaman cards. Many of the Shaman cards used will also have Overload effects in order to trigger the boss'Hero Power.
In this encounter you will have a weapon package, containing cards like Cavern Shinyfinder, , and . Your deck will also contain a mix of Hunter cards like and Flanking Strike and Demon Hunter cards like , , and .
In your Mulligan you should look for the weapon tech cards added to your deck, with Kingsbane being the primary target. If you already have Kingsbane, you can additionally look for , Cavern Shinyfinder, and .
In the early game, you should focus on playing and buffing up your Kingsbane to help you control the board, using any remaining Mana to play minions when necessary. During this time you should avoid going face with the weapon as you will have difficulty redrawing it.
Once you reach the mid game with your weapon, start using it to go face if the board is empty. While you should use rest of your Mana to play minions and stall the game, you should look to use spare Mana on Kingsbane, however, you can also look for s to buff or to remove other weapons from your deck.when you have the chance. With your Hero Power, you are primarily looking to redraw
Next Boss: Karnuk
- 19 Jun. 2020: Guide added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule